Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry Roster
I'm a play by play announcer for the radio station in Paris Ky, and we are covering the Bourbon-Belfry game this Saturday... I was wondering if anyone has a Belfry roster they can send me... you can post it in this thread or in a PM...

If you only know some of the players and numbers, that's fine as well...

Thanks...
Jamie Case #23
Broodie Reed #11
Chad Steele #40
Justin Steele #3
B.K. Farely #21

Thats all I know for sure man..sorry
22 Adam Bowens
44 Aaron Warren
20 Dustin May
21 BK Farley
11 Brodie Reed
Adam Bowens 22

Aaron Warren 44

Dustin May 20

Those 8, is all you need to know.. thats only as deep as they get..

But I heard that Brodie Reed quit.. so?
Thanks fellas... :thumpsup:

if anyone else has anyone I'd really appreciate it... I just get tired of waiting 20 minutes before tipoff to get the other teams roster, I like to study names and be as prepared as possible, I'm sure other radio guys can agree with me on that... Smile
FreakNasty Wrote:Thanks fellas... :thumpsup:

if anyone else has anyone I'd really appreciate it... I just get tired of waiting 20 minutes before tipoff to get the other teams roster, I like to study names and be as prepared as possible, I'm sure other radio guys can agree with me on that... Smile

Well I can promise you that these will be the only ones you'll ever use.. unless someones getting beat by 50
Brodie Reed has quit.
HARLEY Wrote:Brodie Reed has quit.

I was waiting til you said for sure... Since what I heard came from you lol
mrfootball03 Wrote:I was waiting til you said for sure... Since what I heard came from you lol

Well he is back on the team now. He was at practice today. He is back as of Thursday...
HARLEY Wrote:Well he is back on the team now. He was at practice today. He is back as of Thursday...

Figured it would happen.. lol..
Well he made Randy look like a dumbass, if I was the head coach I wouldnt let him back on my team/...
I'm still hoping to cover this game but the Paris and Nicholas Co. girls (both in our main supported area, the station can be heard in over 12 counties...) are still in the running for the 10th region all "A" title, if one of them wins tommorrow night, it will unfortunately mean that the station would have to drop the Bourbon-Belfry game from the schedule...

Thanks again folks, if we do get to cover teh game look forward to meeting some people from belfry... seem pretty passionate about their athletics...
kyr450 Wrote:Well he made Randy look like a dumbass, if I was the head coach I wouldnt let him back on my team/...

he is a dumbass...