Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PCC vs JBS 14th Region Semifinals
Big game Monday night. I'll say Perry by 15 72-57
If big men stay out of foul trouble I'll go with JBS by 5 61-56
PCC wins by 8!
Pcc 74- jbs 61
Will be a closer game than what most are saying I pick JBS in the upset
I really hate to say this but this is probably the end of the road for JBS. :HitWall:

Perry County Central 72
JBS 56
This is a game PCC best not over look.
Perry Central 88
June Buchanan Prep Academy 63

Don't matter where JBS's players are coming from this year. Perry BIG!
In my opinion, JBS has the only legitimate shot at upsetting the Commodores. I hate to say it, but Perry is the best representative the 14th can send to Rupp, so thats who I'll be pulling for.

PCC 68 JBS 56
JBS wil try to control the tempo with a low scoring game I believe. They keep it close for a quarter and a half then Perry kick in gear. Perry 67 JBS 50.
14th region was over on 2/23. when Hazard and Perry played. thats why no one is talking about the 14th region tournament on BGR.
Don't forget about that Noble guy that's been known to shock the world every now and then. Wouldn't count him completely out. His teams don't usually roll out the red carpet like most teams do around here for the Dores.
TongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateSho COMMODORES by 18 TongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateSho GO COMMODORES !!:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:1::1::1::1::1::1: REGIONAL CHAMPS :1::1::1::1::1:
UK#24 Wrote:14th region was over on 2/23. when Hazard and Perry played. thats why no one is talking about the 14th region tournament on BGR.

I think we'll have a good game tonight!
Perry by 8