Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County vs Belfry 60th District Championship 2-25
I'm going to say the Dawgs show up tomorrow at Pond Creek.

LC 85 Belfry 64 🏀🏀🏀

Let's hear every one's thoughts and predictions?
LC 80 Belfry 55. LC has something to prove after only beating phelps by 10.
Belfry played the game of their life against PC, they come back to earth against Lawrence...88-62 LC
Bigbluefanatic Wrote:Belfry played the game of their life against PC, they come back to earth against Lawrence...88-62 LC

While I agree that Lawrence is definitely the favorite, I've seen several people allude to this "upset" we scored over PC where we played the best we've ever played...
News flash, we went 2-1 against them this year. We did play one of our best ballgames all year, but it almost sounds like you're calling the win a fluke. We will give the Bulldogs our best shot.
Belfry0304 Wrote:While I agree that Lawrence is definitely the favorite, I've seen several people allude to this "upset" we scored over PC where we played the best we've ever played...
News flash, we went 2-1 against them this year. We did play one of our best ballgames all year, but it almost sounds like you're calling the win a fluke. We will give the Bulldogs our best shot.
Gotta remember what you're dealing with on here. Everyone hates Belfry because they arent Belfry. Regardless of this games' outcome, Belfry won't lose to them two more times this season. Count on that.
Lawrence County.

They are 4 games from Rupp Arena.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed