Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
53rd District, Knott vs. Letcher
[Image:

]

Ole fatpat believes Grizzly Adams team will pull off the upset against lotts creek in a squeeker, congrats! Pat Nation will rise for this one. Honeycutt will have the engine primed and ready to roll in this one. From the time the short bus brigade pulls in to Jenkins parking lot until it crosses the county line on the way back, the Lady Pats will be shizzle nizzling in Cavalier country. Mr. grizzly better be sharpening up some #2 pencils and figuring out he can try to slow down the Jada train, choo choo.

Lady Pats by 18

#adamswillbeeatenbyabearonWednesday More Mash Taters Please!!!
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image:

]

Ole fatpat believes Grizzly Adams team will pull off the upset against lotts creek in a squeeker, congrats! Pat Nation will rise for this one. Honeycutt will have the engine primed and ready to roll in this one. From the time the short bus brigade pulls in to Jenkins parking lot until it crosses the county line on the way back, the Lady Pats will be shizzle nizzling in Cavalier country. Mr. grizzly better be sharpening up some #2 pencils and figuring out he can try to slow down the Jada train, choo choo.

Lady Pats by 18

#adamswillbeeatenbyabearonWednesday More Mash Taters Please!!!
You can't bring it because you don't have it.
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/zomry.gif] Wowza! Pat Nation been bringing it all year baby! Letchie won't know what hit em bolz! Pat Nation be rising up for this one bolz! #patsdidntforget More mash tatersplease!!!
[Image: http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/1312016...rvey-o.gif] Quadruple Wowza! Jus dont understand LCC! SMH.Looky here LCC,brutha,plenty of time to jump on the bandwagon and go for the ride of your life shaba! Dont be a hata when we go to stata! #plentyofroomonthebandwagon More mash taters please!!!
[Image:

]

Woo hoo, it's about to get real for the Lady Pats! Playing ole grizzly tonight in Jenkins. I like the motivational tools coach is using to fire up Jada and company, triple wowza!!! I think we will see a good old fashioned beat down tonight. Evander, Windex Slone, Jada Train, Waugheye, and Lights Out Stamper will be storming the court. We have one goal in mind the Big Baked Tater Arena, nothing less.

#grizzlyisourfirststeptobbtarenabolz More mash taters please!!!
[Image:

]

Bolz, ole fatpat be wearing a flashlight on his head tonight because Lights Out Stamper will draining 3's all night long. When you see the light on my head, don't think it's a locomotive coming at you, it's just ole fatpat.

More mash taters please!!!
What's the score?
Knott County won 68-48.
Both teams came to play, knott has an overall more talented team
Tough rebuilding year for LCC.