Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineville Football 2016
Predictions on how the 2016 season is looking?
Better and better the longer this Bell County mess goes on. #massexodus
Maybe they have a decent year maybe they don't...Who knows at the end of the day its Pineville not really too much to be excited about. They're never going to make a decent playoff push and they will never beat more than 1-2 teams they're not supposed to beat each year. Just the truth but best of luck to the mountain lions. Its kind of like Tennessee football this its been "their" year for the last 10 years, its not getting any better folks.
Hey with what is going on at Bell County, no need to try and put the Lions down. We may schedule you guys the next time. The way it looks may beat you.
TheBoz Wrote:Hey with what is going on at Bell County, no need to try and put the Lions down. We may schedule you guys the next time. The way it looks may beat you.

Absolutely nothing wrong with dreaming. As i said best of luck to you with nothing but the best for the mountain lions I've always had a soft spot for the underdog.
Could the situation at bell possibly push kids to Pineville?
Pineville has their best team in a long time. They need to get it done this year.
I agree, could be even better if the Wombles kid comes back from Bell. I look it for it to happen with whats going on at Bell, but if Humfleet leaves bell he may see his chance at the main back and stay.
With the way thing are going on Log Mountain, I could see more than a couple of kids moving. I've never understood why Elams name has not been mentioned in the Bell search. He a lot better coach than some that have been mentioned.
InsideInfo I very much agree with you, Elam is a very good coach for the talent he has. Also surprised why his name has never been brought up on the Bell forum.

Many believe hes waiting on a chance to go to Knox, where hes from.
Going to be a big year for Pineville in 1A.....I think.....Passing game should be the best in 1A this year in the east. :Cheerlead
Super excited and ready to go. Still work to do to get ready . Exciting times in Pineville
E's Army Wrote:Pineville has their best team in a long time. They need to get it done this year.

I agree. It's their best shot to win a district (since 2000?) and may be their last good shot for quite a few years, if not forever considering how small the school is now.
Pineville vs Harlan should be a war again this year....
Finished up a great spring Alumni Game, what a great way to bring a community together. Excited about this fall.
Woolum is one of best quarterbacks in Eastern Kentucky
Anybody have the schedule? Curious if there will be a game on 8/18 or 8/19 or not.

Thanks.
Sykotyk Wrote:Anybody have the schedule? Curious if there will be a game on 8/18 or 8/19 or not.

Thanks.

Will be playing Hazard @ home on that day..
That's good to hear. If it's Friday (I assume that's what you meant) I hope to attend. If it's Saturday, I'll probably go to Somerset or Stanford for a doubleheader.