Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JBS 77 -- Pineville 51
I have a question and please someone answer it. How is Cox avg. 7-9 asst. Stepp is avg. 10 asst. a game. Every game I have watched them play they don't pass the ball. Between the two the are avg. around 20 asst. a game. Something dosen't add up. They don't pass the ball 20 times a game. Cox has to shoot it when he get's it. If he dosen't he want get it back.
I know the stats are padded, One of their coaches even told me that
RivalsKing Wrote:I know the stats are padded, One of their coaches even told me that
I've been told the same thing.
But no were wrong and JBS and Stepp is just so great and We dont know what were talking about...We are just jealous cause JBS is a small school and beat small schools...Im sorry please forgive me
see, seriously, they both had over 10 assists against Owsley County, and go ahead and say WOW Owsley, but still, when you have 2 guards doing that, its pretty impresive, and they are a small school, but that doesnt really mean a thing, i mean last year they beat PCC with over a 1,000 students, they beat Doss, a way bigger school in Louisville, and they beat KCC, who has around 800 or so? I dont know, but way bigger than JBS
lol what does it matter if a school is bigger. That dont have nothing to do with Basketball...JBS is a private school, they can recruit players so what are u talking about?
RivalsKing Wrote:But no were wrong and JBS and Stepp is just so great and We dont know what were talking about...We are just jealous cause JBS is a small school and beat small schools...Im sorry please forgive me

what does the size of a school matter?
I dont know, u JBS fans use that everytime your in a arguement
ohh yeah yeah yeah, your the one that just said beating small schools, and then all i said was how everyschool they have played so far(except Piarist) is bigger than them, so that was dumb to say, then you say, what does the size of a school matter, so, good point
Knott Central is not a big school, Perry Central is not a big school. Leave eastern KY and u will find that out. Yea there bigger than JBS but dont try to make that an excuses
RivalsKing Wrote:Knott Central is not a big school, Perry Central is not a big school. Leave eastern KY and u will find that out. Yea there bigger than JBS but dont try to make that an excuses

IM NOT MAKING IT AN EXCUSE, YOUR THE ONE WHO SAID JBS PLAYED SMALL SCHOOLS, SO ALL I SAID WAS THEY DIDNT, EVERY SCHOOL EXCEPT PIARIST IS BIGGER THAN THEM, MY GOD MAN, IM NOT MAKING ANY EXCUSES, IM JUST TRYING TO TELL YOU SOMETHING, THAT YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT
windmill Wrote:IM NOT MAKING IT AN EXCUSE, YOUR THE ONE WHO SAID JBS PLAYED SMALL SCHOOLS, SO ALL I SAID WAS THEY DIDNT, EVERY SCHOOL EXCEPT PIARIST IS BIGGER THAN THEM, MY GOD MAN, IM NOT MAKING ANY EXCUSES, IM JUST TRYING TO TELL YOU SOMETHING, THAT YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT
Yea yea yea, See all u JBS fans, Anyone else dont know anything, I know
Why can't we be friends...why can't we be friends?

No more chance to argue in here guys. Grow up some please!