Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Southwestern 67. Pulaski 55
Final

SW pulls off the upset
South didn't even play well and still won pretty easily.
Was the new recruits playing.
No according to my friend, Pulaski didn't deliver on a promise to their dad, so he repossessed the kids.
Are you serious about the kids no longer being there?
Kids are gone but I think Pulaski will be okay. In my eyes, they are anywhere from 4-6 in region.
Willie Turnover Wrote:No according to my friend, Pulaski didn't deliver on a promise to their dad, so he repossessed the kids.
I kindly got the same info. But I was surprised with everyone that should be found guilty of recruiting. PC basketball should be put on probation. It's sad there are members of this school system that will bait this family away from their home and drop them like a bag of dirt when the heat gets turned up.
Steve Wright owns Pulaski.
E's Army Wrote:Steve Wright owns Pulaski.

Come back & tell us the record he has against Pulaski through the years. We'll see
Warrior 2002 Wrote:I kindly got the same info. But I was surprised with everyone that should be found guilty of recruiting. PC basketball should be put on probation. It's sad there are members of this school system that will bait this family away from their home and drop them like a bag of dirt when the heat gets turned up.

If you don't know full details then it's sad to see a poster on a message board supporting such a strong claim.
Southwesterns coach is one of the biggest cheaters and recruiting coaches in the state. Please.