Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Central @ Harlan County 1/15/16
Taking Harlan county by 27 at home away from the Kcc (home courts advantage) Morton Combs complex.
Harlan might win but it will not be by double digits. More like 52 to 44 black barrrrssss.
LCC Wrote:Taking Harlan county by 27 at home away from the Kcc (home courts advantage) Morton Combs complex.

Wow ! You sure have bad feelings toward Lady Pats...Is it time for your bottle and diaper change?
[Image:

]

Bolz, the only thing that ole fatpat is worried about tonight is car sickness. Crossing that mountain is a bear, wowza! Lady Pats will be rollin tonight as they hit the hardwood against the cubbies. Fallon "Windex" Slone has come alive and will be going south with one mission and that's to get the W!!! Jada and company will be taking flight. The lady pats will be bringing the heat tonight.

#grosscantdowhatshewantstonight

Lady Pats by 4 More mash taters please!!!
[Image:

]

Bolz, everyone knows I love my pats as much as I love my taters, but that trip to Harlan county is rough on ole fatpat. I'm hoping JPC flies in and takes me to the game. If not, ole fatpat will have to hit a buffet and listen to the game on the radio.

#Ibelieve More mash taters please!!!
Yes! The Lady Bears heard that the Lady Pats are coming!!!

[Image: http://i1344.photobucket.com/albums/p658...5a2e43.jpg]
[Image:

]

well shizzle my nizzle bolz.... ole fatpat didn't make it out of town. We raised about 30 feet in the air and you see the results. I guess it was too many fried tater sandwiches for lunch. JPC is fine. I cushioned his fall. Still be cheering on the Pats tonight from over the airwaves broadcast. Want to give a shout out to all my lady Pats tonight. Tell granny bear hello

#shortcopterneedsbiggerengine More mash taters please!!!
Hoopster007 Wrote:Wow ! You sure have bad feelings toward Lady Pats...Is it time for your bottle and diaper change?

Who won?
LCC Wrote:Who won?

Harlan county won on their home court.....KCC won on their home court. It was a battle down to the end at Harlan . What's your point again?????
perfection Wrote:Harlan county won on their home court.....KCC won on their home court. It was a battle down to the end at Harlan . What's your point again?????

He's being a wee little baby cause his cougars are a dumpster fire this year. Just gotta look over the poor little thing.