Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Laurel 41 Bell County 34
Final. :Clap::Clap::Clap:
Congrats Cards
Not much to say about this game. A lot of passing the ball around an around an around...Then the game was over with. :mop:
Probably better than listening to the state of the union speech.
E's Army Wrote:Probably better than listening to the state of the union speech.

Maybe greatest State of the Union speech ever. :Cheerlead Obama is my sleeper president 50 years from now after I'm died an gone as one of the top 5 president in history.......Somebody remember that if you are in high school or college that 64SUR....Said so :worthy: Oh lord :please: let RunItUpTheGut see this Confusednicker:
After that statement 64, you made nixon look like a genius. Now i know whats wrong with you.
Obama loves those like 64.

"low information" voters have been key to his success at the polls

Luckily and thank God we have term limits Confusednicker:
BrokenArrow Wrote:After that statement 64, you made nixon look like a genius. Now i know whats wrong with you.

Me and Nixon was friends anytime you need proof just let me know. :truestory:
Congratulations Cards!!

This game was a lot closer than I thought it would be.

I chose not to listen to the SOU speech. I just couldn't bear to hear it.

Now back on topic!!
Where was the offense?
64SUR Wrote:Maybe greatest State of the Union speech ever. :Cheerlead Obama is my sleeper president 50 years from now after I'm died an gone as one of the top 5 president in history.......Somebody remember that if you are in high school or college that 64SUR....Said so :worthy: Oh lord :please: let RunItUpTheGut see this Confusednicker:
I don't really know what your post has to do the topic of the thread. Unless you are worried that someone will take your position of BGR Village Idiot. Trust me, you will take that to your grave.
Congrats to the Cards, suprised by the low score...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
bell ran 4 corners the whole game. wasnt fun to watch but was bells only chance. they ran it well
ky playmaker Wrote:bell ran 4 corners the whole game. wasnt fun to watch but was bells only chance. they ran it well

How long did it take for the paint to completely dry,Playmaker?
jamesdeane Wrote:I don't really know what your post has to do the topic of the thread. Unless you are worried that someone will take your position of BGR Village Idiot. Trust me, you will take that to your grave.

:lmao: Well I started the thread and I was answering to E'Army in a fun way. Plus I knew some Village Idiot like a Jamesdeane would respond. Thank you maybe BGR has a pulse. :pondering:
Bell slowed the tempo way down in our game, too. It was effective for the first half.