Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th Region Rankings
Faceballz Wrote:Haters gonna hate!! LCC just needs a few taters and he will be ok. Might have to give him mashed taters though, don't want the little feller to get chocked.

What is your rankings?
Faceballz Wrote:Haters gonna hate!! LCC just needs a few taters and he will be ok. Might have to give him mashed taters though, don't want the little feller to get chocked.

Waiting on your rankings.
LCC Wrote:Waiting on your rankings.
every time Kcc has lost had been away from home. Fried taters for Kcc on the road.
Still waiting faceballz
Knott
Leslie
Breathitt
Jenkins
Perry
That's the only teams that can win it and they are probably all even on a neutral floor.
Faceballz Wrote:Knott
Leslie
Breathitt
Jenkins
Perry
That's the only teams that can win it and they are probably all even on a neutral floor.

Knott has lost to a bad Perry and Leslie.
It's a total toss up!
1 breathitt
Knott ,Jenkins , Leslie , Pcc
It all depends on the matchups an where it is played at?
If KCC is at home can beat anybody, very shaky on the road !
Breathitt is very slow but they seem to to keep winning!
Jenkins has creech, they've been able to beat everybody except KCC !
Pcc , playing with 2 very young players, who knows!! Beat hazard by 15, beat KCC by one but that game was really not that close , an had Jenkins by 2 at half an showed there youngness an got beat by 20!
Leslie on paper an outstanding team , but seems to fall on there face when playing important games in regional play! You do not prepare for champions ships by playing a team that u beat by 65 points !
Lcc an Pcc do not sechudle games like that , cordia , redbird an riverside will never be sechudled, u don't get better with these games, u just pick up bad habits!! O ! by the way you can include Jenkins in this group after creech graduates this year ! But I'am rooting for them this year!!
Leslie plays redbird twice
KCC plays cordia twice
Breathitt plays riverside twice
I think redbird scored 8 points against Leslie the first game!! Pcc has a 8 grader starting an hazard has 7 grader starting they both play on the same grade school team I'am confident they could play with an might even beat some of these teams!
hillbilly cat Wrote:Leslie plays redbird twice
KCC plays cordia twice
Breathitt plays riverside twice
I think redbird scored 8 points against Leslie the first game!! Pcc has a 8 grader starting an hazard has 7 grader starting they both play on the same grade school team I'am confident they could play with an might even beat some of these teams!

Knott and Breathitt's districts are seeded so Knott has to play Cordia and Breathitt has to play Riverside.
The 54 district goes by the Mahler ratings , so they don't play the teams in the district twice , Pcc plays hazard once an Leslie once an buckhorn is not on the sechudle, redbird is not in there district so why does Leslie play them?
I thought that the districts went with a blind draw or the Mahler ratings?
Lcc plays cordia once.
I have researched an ur were correct I. What u were telling me, thanks!!
Lcc,Pcc is not very good ! But a bad Pcc team is better than a lot of the teams in the region.
The 14th region is pretty weak overall
I am s PCC fan guys but I think Knott is the favorite. Yes Leslie and my Commodores beat them but that happens. Knott has whipped Jenkins twice and Lcc is weak this year. Breathitt cannot beat Knott. In the region I think only Leslie or maybe Powell on a hot night could take them out.
LCC Wrote:1. Leslie
2. Breathitt
3. Hazard
4. Jenkins
5. Perry
6a knott
6b. Jbs
7. Letcher
8. Powell
9. Jackson city
10. Buckhorn

I'm not sure if you just hate Kcc or you are smoking something stupid. If you honestly think Kcc is 6th in the region you need help. And I'm not a Kcc fan. Fatpat should seriously eat you. Lol
hillbilly cat Wrote:The 54 district goes by the Mahler ratings , so they don't play the teams in the district twice , Pcc plays hazard once an Leslie once an buckhorn is not on the sechudle, redbird is not in there district so why does Leslie play them?

The 54th seedlings are based on the Cantrall rankings and it will end up PCC vs Hazard in the first round. Leslie will be rated higher unless the Commodores wear them out if they make up their postponed game.
1 breathitt
2 Leslie
3 knott
4 Jenkins
5 PCC
Hillbilly I think these five plus hazard and Powell could be put in a jar and just draw a favorite. Breathitt won the all A but I still rate Knott the favorite.
It all depends on the matchups an how well a team is playing during March! Where is the 54th being played at this season? If it's at hazard ? If it is ,your Commodores have a tough 1st round game unless they make the game up with Leslie an win big!
Knott can beat Jenkins an breathitt
Powell it's at there house so they are my wildcard for the region
Pcc can beat on a good night Powell, Leslie an KCC , but can't beat breathitt or Jenkins
Leslie can beat Pcc , Powell, KCC but not Jenkins or breathitt
Jenkins can beat anybody , but KCC has there number this year.
Hazard is twice as good at home ,but I don't think they can beat anybody away from there place!
But the old coaches from Pcc an Lcc might throw a wrench into this whole thing ,if the games these teams play are close the other coaches will get the pants coached right off them!! Remember the Pcc game in regional final against breathitt , coach Napier out coached bates the last min an sent them home !! An if it close against dickey he might send KCC or Jenkins home early!
The 54th is at Leslie. The region at Powell.