Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Pulaski Co. back in the 12th Region hunt?
Do all of these schools who bring in players have administration that are supportive of this? Nothing like being represented by a team who couldn't find the school on a map. Schools need to spend more time finding quality coaches instead of coaches who spend no time building a program. Q
Catfan09 Wrote:Do all of these schools who bring in players have administration that are supportive of this? Nothing like being represented by a team who couldn't find the school on a map. Schools need to spend more time finding quality coaches instead of coaches who spend no time building a program. Q

It's obvious they support it, they let it happen. The administration hired this guy for some reason when they could have had 1 of the top coaches in the 12th region or one of the best in the 4th region. Go figure.
Warrior 2002 Wrote:It's obvious they support it, they let it happen. The administration hired this guy for some reason when they could have had 1 of the top coaches in the 12th region or one of the best in the 4th region. Go figure.
Who do you think they could have had?
They should have hired Brandon Cooper.
Willie Turnover Wrote:They should have hired Brandon Cooper.

Where is he this year?

I agree completely. Seemed like the kids really enjoyed him, and would have played hard for him. But to say he would have been one of top coaches in the 12th? That may be a little far fetched considering he's only been a head coach for one season.
Brandon is teaching at Pulaski. He is coaching and running some AAu teams in the area. Brandon has enthusiasm and always sees the glass half full instead of half empty. Kids love him and would play hard for him. Has all the attributes to be a great coach. The only thing he is lacking is experience and opportunity.

If you're going to say Brandon Cooper why not say John Fraley, who I personally think will be the coach at PC next year.
Deer Park Wrote:Who do you think they could have had?

I've heard Jackson from Lincoln County and the Clinton County coach would be my guess. I think they interviewed 5, Jackson, Clinton County coach, Fraley, Cooper, and Voight.
Trophy Room Wrote:I've heard Jackson from Lincoln County and the Clinton County coach would be my guess. I think they interviewed 5, Jackson, Clinton County coach, Fraley, Cooper, and Voight.

They hired Voight with those four names on the board? Wow.. I always thought it was funny when people would say," you have to be from Casey to work at Pulaski." Maybe there is some cold truth there.
Deer Park Wrote:They hired Voight with those four names on the board? Wow.. I always thought it was funny when people would say," you have to be from Casey to work at Pulaski." Maybe there is some cold truth there.
I don't know the facts, those were just names going around the community back then.
Frozen Tundra Wrote:With 2 new transfers eligible does this mean PC is now a contender? I dont follow all of the teams in the region enough to know the answer to this question. Just curious.
Transfers not playing.
jim rome Wrote:Transfers not playing.

Not playing? The paper had the oldest brother with 21 points against rock the other night.
jim rome Wrote:Transfers not playing.

Who cares besides a few message board posters? Your answer nobody
Deer Park Wrote:Not playing? The paper had the oldest brother with 21 points against rock the other night.

Maybe he's not used to losing.. Oh wait PC is not either to rock..
I heard both New Mexico kids quit today
Sounds like bad chemistry if they left after 2 games.
Warrior 2002 Wrote:If you're going to say Brandon Cooper why not say John Fraley, who I personally think will be the coach at PC next year.

I've worked with Brandon, John is family, either would do a good job. But there is something about Brandon. I saw first hand how he developed Terry Muse in one summer.

I could be wrong, but I don't think a Fraley will be coach at PC as long as Butcher is Superintendent.
Trophy Room Wrote:I've heard Jackson from Lincoln County and the Clinton County coach would be my gus. I think they interviewed 5, Jackson, Clinton County coach, Fraley, Cooper, and Voight.

They should have hired Chris fitzgerald . He would have brought Danny, Steven, and Gover with him.

#1: Peyton Gover
#2: Riley Hall
#3 Danny Butt
#4 Steven Fitzgerald
#5 Trevon

Bring on Mercer!!!!!!!!!
How would he have brought Gover? Gover was already at PC. Except back then the Govers and the Fitzgeralds weren't buds.
Willie Turnover Wrote:They should have hired Chris fitzgerald . He would have brought Danny, Steven, and Gover with him.

#3 Danny Butt
#4 Steven Fitzgerald
#5 Trevon

Bring on Mercer!!!!!!!!!
Treyvon would never be here without Voight. Remember, he's the best recruiter in the 12th region now. But little Gover would have left anyway, or the normal person would after their dad got run out.
Trophy Room Wrote:I've heard Jackson from Lincoln County and the Clinton County coach would be my guess. I think they interviewed 5, Jackson, Clinton County coach, Fraley, Cooper, and Voight.

If this is the case, how as an administration do you not hire Jackson? By far the best choice to build a program an develop players. He is competitive every year with less talent than most.
Ninja Wrote:Who cares besides a few message board posters? Your answer nobody

Who cares if you:gtfo: your answer nobody
Willie Turnover Wrote:They should have hired Chris fitzgerald . He would have brought Danny, Steven, and Gover with him.

#3 Danny Butt
#4 Steven Fitzgerald
#5 Trevon

Bring on Mercer!!!!!!!!!

That's interesting considering he was the one whining about a couple of transfers to the northern end last summer.
If you cant beat them, join them. OH wait never mind, we still beat them.:moon:
:1:The one that no one will remember. :1: