Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County 55 Perry County Central 47
Dawgs go to 13-2 on the season
Lawrence is a nice team Wildcat. If they would play all out the entire game who knows what would happen. Both teams had their moments today and u won round one. Congratulations! Enjoy because I promise the Commodores will beat you in the WYMT.
Lawrence co. Has absolutely no inside game. If I coached against them it would be man to man in your face and they would be done. Period! PCC has Tobler inside but he's not what I want in a post player. He's timid as hell. He needs to post up and show his strength. I could care less if he shoots a 10' shot. He can't make 2 of 10.
Pap. they don't kneed an inside gam they beat you all over the floor. You don't have to have, three or four 6'5 or 6'7 players to win a game. They have done pretty damn good so far with their miidgets. Man up.
I agree that they wore my team out my friend. The problem is my team played horrible and that's why Hoskins took all of them out on multiple occasions. I more than manned up and congratulated a fine team. I love your team but they go into a coma for long periods of time and yes you have to have an inside presence to win the big games. PCC will beat you good fella at the WYMT. Congrats on your win today though.
You are going to try and man up lc that is proably worst they you could do. All pcc can do is play an extended zone and hope all 5 of lc starters are haveing a bad night from the floor.
If Perry doesn't play better in the WYMT than they have been playing lately they will be out in the first round. Then Clay waits for them or Lawrence in the second round as I figure they will blow Knott out. This will be an interesting WYMT tourney a strong field no doubt. Peace be among us. Brother Cecil.
I agree that they wore my team out my friend. The problem is my team played horrible and that's why Hoskins took all of them out on multiple occasions. I more than manned up and congratulated a fine team. I love your team but they go into a coma for long periods of time and yes you have to have an inside presence to win the big games. PCC will beat you good fella at the WYMT. Congrats on your win today though.
I have no idea why that posted again but anyway. I agree that PCC has to play better than they did in Lexington. No doubt. But we had a 2 point lead late in the game while playing the worst game of the year. Chill out guys the Commodores will beat Lawrence in game one that's a promise. And I think we can beat clay in game 2. But I'm not worried at all about Lawrence. Chalk that win up!
dawg fan Wrote:You are going to try and man up lc that is proably worst they you could do. All pcc can do is play an extended zone and hope all 5 of lc starters are haveing a bad night from the floor.

Your team is one dimensional my friend. We gave them a game today and tested our subs who cut the lead to 4 on u late. We will beat you in the WYMT. Chalk it up!
You guys arguing over 2 teams that couldn't even finish in the top half of the weakest field in tournament history. I honestly think both your teams are probably the best in their regions but neither are very good teams at this point in the season. Good luck rest of season.
Lawrence has played a lot of games , they must be ready to come home. Lol
You could be right fella. But the dogs did go four an one in the tourney, the team that beat the dogs were probably the best team in it, they came off a bye in the second round to do that, after the dogs played twelve games in fifteen straight days an won eleven of them. By the way what team do you cheer for?
Paparazzi Wrote:Your team is one dimensional my friend. We gave them a game today and tested our subs who cut the lead to 4 on u late. We will beat you in the WYMT. Chalk it up!
My friend you could be right, but remember, the first game was in a different world, this game is More in your territory,, so with a little help, you could pull it off. Just a game, all will be watching. Good luck.
Lawrence County is putting together another nice season. Will be real dangerous come district time.
Paparazzi Wrote:Your team is one dimensional my friend. We gave them a game today and tested our subs who cut the lead to 4 on u late. We will beat you in the WYMT. Chalk it up!

You have some real issues, my friend. You post like every 5-6 minutes and it is basically the same things. Listen, PCC has a good program and tradition. LC beat them. No reason to make excuses or claim a victory in a future game. It's like you are embarrassed over this loss. LC has a very good, quality team. Do they have deficiencies? Of course. But so does PCC. So does almost every team.

Calm down a bit. Either you are a teenager or even worse you are an adult who acts like a teenager.
I really do like this Lawrence team guys. They are a talented group of kids and I wish them the best. They should dominate the 15th and on a hot night can beat anyone in this state.I don't think my commodores or the dawgs are a great team but I do not see a great team in Ky. I have watched trinity, Henry Clay, dunbar and all the top teams and I dont see a 5 point difference from any of those to either of our teams. I just think the state tourney is up for grabs.
LCHSbulldogsalum Wrote:You have some real issues, my friend. You post like every 5-6 minutes and it is basically the same things. Listen, PCC has a good program and tradition. LC beat them. No reason to make excuses or claim a victory in a future game. It's like you are embarrassed over this loss. LC has a very good, quality team. Do they have deficiencies? Of course. But so does PCC. So does almost every team.

Calm down a bit. Either you are a teenager or even worse you are an adult who acts like a teenager.

Sorry you feel that way. Just talking basketball and opinion. My Weller bourbon may have had me out there a little too far but just having a little fun.
Paparazzi Wrote:Sorry you feel that way. Just talking basketball and opinion. My Weller bourbon may have had me out there a little too far but just having a little fun.
Me too. Just having fun, the boys play the games. HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR, ALL.
Lawerence is a dangerous team in our region this year. I fully expect them to go to the sweet 16. Got a momma bear here close to her kin folk on this team.
Paparazzi is your name from lady gaga song?
IRIS Wrote:Paparazzi is your name from lady gaga song?

Lmao. That's a good question. No just brought it from nowhere. Nice to see some humor instead of someone trying to tell everyone how they should post. I treasure all these kids and just enjoy trying to predict the next game.
Dawgfan123 Wrote:You could be right fella. But the dogs did go four an one in the tourney, the team that beat the dogs were probably the best team in it, they came off a bye in the second round to do that, after the dogs played twelve games in fifteen straight days an won eleven of them. By the way what team do you cheer for?
I cheer for Piarist. The Knights have a nice team this year.
Tubby Hater Wrote:You guys arguing over 2 teams that couldn't even finish in the top half of the weakest field in tournament history. I honestly think both your teams are probably the best in their regions but neither are very good teams at this point in the season. Good luck rest of season.
Well, their arguments might be short on evidence, but they are certainly passionate
fans who are long on tact and politeness. Surely you not suggesting that teams who
aren't "very good" should not be compared and discussed? Maybe the inferior teams
could be discussed only when they have an upcoming butt kicking inflicted by a "good"
team?
Thank you good fella. I enjoy giving credit to all these teams. Of course I love my team but anyone on this site will tell u that I supported all the mountain teams in the football playoffs with a great passion. I try to ignore ignorance from some posters and enjoy the comraderie.
Guys calm down I'm was joking about Piarist. I'm a Knott fan. I was just aggrivating you guys. But I do stand by my previous post about how Trinity could have destroyed Lawrence and Lawrence and Perry are probably the best teams in their regions but they both have a ways to go.
Well, anyone who could hate Tubby, well I just don't know. Hahaha:happysmile::happysmile: