Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McCreary Central 2016
The Cross Movement Wrote:Glad to see MCR slowly building a solid program. They have a good core coming back. I look for them to have another season of steady progress in 2016 - could be a breakout year for them. Best wishes and God Bless you Raiders!

McCreary has some good skill people coming back. They will have a huge line that has been working hard all off season. 6'5 285 T/T Walls, 6'5 305 T/T Williams, 6' 245 G/T Jones, Payne 6'3 210 G/DE, 5'10 220 C/T Anderson. Look for this group to be Stronger and quicker. Plus they are a year older. Look for a good year. Go Raiders.:Thumbs:
32 lifting and doing Plyo's today. Go Raiders.
Big group of kids.
Cellking Wrote:32 lifting and doing Plyo's today. Go Raiders.

glad to hear.
pjdoug Wrote:glad to hear.

Bozeman and Coach Mitchell are trying to build on the mental part of the game. They have gone outside in snow, rain and cold everyday we have been in school. It will pay off when the season starts.Confusedhh:Confusedhh:
pjdoug Wrote:glad to hear.

Bozeman and Coach Mitchell are trying to build on the mental part of the game. They have gone outside in snow, rain and cold everyday we have been in school. It will pay off when the season starts.Confusedhh:Confusedhh:
McCreary Central will start Spring Practice Monday April 11th. Looking fwd to seeing how much the kids have progressed.
Hardest working group I have seen since I have been at MCHS, GO RAIDERS!
kyrj Wrote:Hardest working group I have seen since I have been at MCHS, GO RAIDERS!

I agree. Hardest working group since 2009. :Clap::Clap::Clap: Will pay huge dividends on the field this Fall. :Clap::Clap::Clap:
Cellking Wrote:Bozeman and Coach Mitchell are trying to build on the mental part of the game. They have gone outside in snow, rain and cold everyday we have been in school. It will pay off when the season starts.Confusedhh:Confusedhh:

Glad to Hear they been working Hard. TongueirateSho
Exciting Time of the Year. Spring Practice starts tomorrow. Mini-Camp and Combine at Somerset Sat, and Sunday. McCreary will have 5 kids involved good luck to all.
Got to watch Spring Practice a couple times this week. Raiders look like they have come a long way during the off season. Wts. and Plyo's are paying off. Off. Line is huge and improved. Skill people looks quicker and have a new running back. Had 27 kids out for spring practice. Same ones who lifted and did plyo's. 3 playing Baseball and 10-15 freshmen will come out. Look for MC to dress about 45 when season starts. Things look good.
Is the most they have ever dressed? Hope to get over to see them this year.
E's Army Wrote:Is the most they have ever dressed? Hope to get over to see them this year.

No !!!! In 2009 McCreary Dressed 52 kids out. Got remember We had been winning some and competing.
:Clap:
Spring Practice is over and time to move into Summer Work and Pre-Season. I know McCreary has some kids that will go to Summer Camps and Continue to work hard in Wt. Room. David Mitchell has been a nice add to the Coaching Staff. Looking Fwd. to the season.
Mitchell has coached a lot of football. Took a Lynn Camp team to the semis.
E's Army Wrote:Mitchell has coached a lot of football. Took a Lynn Camp team to the semis.

Yes He has. Him being at McCreary can only be a plus for the Team and Kids.
:Thumbs:
McCreary Central has 4 or 5 going to Combine, Camp at Somerset High School. I will be going up to watch Williams and Wall compete. Rest of the Raiders are going to Harlan Co. for a Camp Sat. Glad to see Staff doing the things you must do to get better.
Bad news today for the Radiers hate it for the kids. So many administrators lose sight of the kids. The Radiers will never have a football program until everyone is on board this is just another reason why they have never been competitive. Keep your heads up kids and continue to battle if you never give up you will be successful in life.
What was the bad news?
What has happened with the Raider Program? Did Raider Rob join the staff? Or did he have his hand in it another way?
Just got word. Bozeman resigned today. Don't know why, or what the problem is but I'll bet AD right in middle of it.
Ok.. As long as this team has number 4 running back/athlete they will be okay. I got the chance to watch this young man twice last season .. Drove many miles just to watch him , the kid is a force in KENTUCKY. One of best I seen in long time maybe ever at central I don't live around there but nevause of him I will be following mccreary central !
Now that Bozeman has been replaced with Ford what does everyone think about the season????
I think Ford was a good hire. #1 He has to put together a good staff. This could be a problem this late in the season. He needs some experience on staff and should look at a couple locals if he could talk them into helping. #2 He must get the kids out some are still upset over Bozeman being out. If he can do these 2 things look for McCreary Central to have a very good season, if he can't it will be same McCreary Central of past few years.
Heard MC presented well at 7v7 at south laurel, any truth to them being up the whole game on Black bears???