Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Madison Southern 83 Estill County 44
Ouch...
I know now what happen to Skydiver1.. :partyhard:partyhard:partyhard
I'm here and I'll support my young team they wiii be ok last night was a wake up call. They had lost 4 games coming into this game by a total of 12 points.
Didn't get a chance to see this one, but sounds like total domination...

The Eagles jumped out to a big early lead and rolled to an 83-44 win Monday at home over Estill County. Tanner Kidwell had a team-best 20 points and Caleb Miller had 13 points as Madison Southern moved to 2-3 on the season. Madison Southern forced 19 turnovers and had a 36-24 lead at halftime. The Eagles out-scored the Engineers 28-11 in the third quarter. Michael Jefferson and Akash Patel had nine points each. Brandon Sargent had eight points, Landen Stacy had six points, Nate Eades and Trey Boggs each had five points, Tre McCreath had three points, Noah Marshall and Griffin Gabbard had two points each and Shawn Short added one point.
FarristownFlyer Wrote:Didn't get a chance to see this one, but sounds like total domination...

The Eagles jumped out to a big early lead and rolled to an 83-44 win Monday at home over Estill County. Tanner Kidwell had a team-best 20 points and Caleb Miller had 13 points as Madison Southern moved to 2-3 on the season. Madison Southern forced 19 turnovers and had a 36-24 lead at halftime. The Eagles out-scored the Engineers 28-11 in the third quarter. Michael Jefferson and Akash Patel had nine points each. Brandon Sargent had eight points, Landen Stacy had six points, Nate Eades and Trey Boggs each had five points, Tre McCreath had three points, Noah Marshall and Griffin Gabbard had two points each and Shawn Short added one point.

Didn't you say the Eagles weren't very good in an earlier thread? I know the 11th is tough, but I thought they were a good team when I saw them at Jackson County.
I did say that and I still say that...step out of the 11th Region and Southern competes, but step in the 11th and we are middle of the pack down.