Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WYMT Boys' Mountain Top Ten week 6
i like the looks of the list, when shelby valley looses to hazard then hazard will move up and all the valley hype will be over.
windmill Wrote:Paintsville shouldnt be so high, they should be around 8th or 9th,

I agree.

stroked -- how can you say Valley is all "hype" when they've went undefeated? Seems pretty legit to me.
valley is a legit team and it will be a tough game when they play hazard but i think hazard will win it though
allthewayhome Wrote:valley is a legit team and it will be a tough game when they play hazard but i think hazard will win it though

I can understand having an opinion on the game, I was just saying that you can't say Shelby Valley is all hype... feel me?
twentythree Wrote:I can understand having an opinion on the game, I was just saying that you can't say Shelby Valley is all hype... feel me?

i just said valley is an legit and are going to be a tough team to beat for anyone they play
everyone that has made a posiive post about them has made them out to be a NBA team. like they are unstoppable, when they loose to hazard they will come back down to earth as will everyone else.
wow i just said a postive post about them and guess what i said early they will get beat by hazard but they are a good team and they aren't all hype.
wow i just said a postive post about them and guess what i said early they will get beat by hazard but valley they are a good team and they aren't all hype.
Personally, I think that it should be more like this:

1. South Laurel (b/c they really are the best, but I still don't consider them in the mountains)
2. Shelby Valley (at this point just b/c they are undefeated)
3. Bell Co. (so far, but I'm not convinced how good they are yet)
Tie 4. Paintsville (on strength of schedule and talent, even though they don't always play their best)
Tie 4. JBS
Tie 4. Hazard
5. Clay Co.
6. Breathiit Co. (not a strong schedule but they have won and played a couple of decent teams)
7. Belfry
8. Powell Co. (not really impressed so far, but they seem to be playing much better than at the beginning of the season)
stroked Wrote:everyone that has made a posiive post about them has made them out to be a NBA team. like they are unstoppable, when they loose to hazard they will come back down to earth as will everyone else.

I agree with you 100% about the SV posters making out SV to be on par with an NBA team. If they would be more humble and realistic then ppl might not blast them so bad on here.

But anyway, SV is good and while I think that Hazard is just as good, I wouldn't be so confident that Hazard will beat them. Should be a good game. It will sure shed some light on how strong SV really is this year though.
Im just glad the ole Bobcats are high up there, hopefully they will stay
The Doctor Wrote:belfry or powell county neither one should be on this poll over cumberland

:thatsfunn Are u serious!!!! Powell beat cumberland by 14, and then beat Belfry.
I agree with Good4three
Good4Three Wrote::thatsfunn Are u serious!!!! Powell beat cumberland by 14, and then beat Belfry.
I guess you forgot about cumberland beating powell at powell by 8 with their big man on the bench the entire 2nd half, then in case you dont know cumberland took an entire week off practice or games while powell proceeded to play 4 consecutive tough games during the same week and then after cumberland had practiced only twice 9 days later powell caught them very rusty and beat them. powell has a decent team, but they are not better than the redskins under normal circumstances, i am very serious by the way
neither powell county or belfry are as strong as cumberland or corbin from the 13th and time will reveal this fact
jbs and hazard are both a bit overrated. so down a notch or two for both of them.
#1ukfan Wrote:jbs and hazard are both a bit overrated. so down a notch or two for both of them.
lol now thats funny