Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Laurel @ Whitley County 12/08/15
Thoughts and Predictions. :popcorn:

Whitley County 1-1
South Laurel 1-2
First district game of the year for both teams. This one is big for Whitley at home with that said south is on a mission....:worthy:

South Laurel 70
Whitley County 52
Were they not a mission the last game? Just because you are on a mission does not mean you are going to win. Whitley may be on a mission too.
Thinking this game @ Whitley should be an easier mission than two of the top teams in the state @ north,dietpepsidrinker. Did you watch either of those games? Both could have went either way. And that's the bottom line
Dietpepsidrinker Wrote:Were they not a mission the last game? Just because you are on a mission does not mean you are going to win. Whitley may be on a mission too.

Whitley.County has a nice ball team but 3's want be enough against south. Jmo do you have a predictions Dietboypepsidrinker. Confusednicker:
South by 13, it will never be in doubt
A lot of predictions like these last years as well....

I think its a close one.
South has a little more talent,but Whitley has a lot more coaching, Im going with the coaching. Whitley wins a close one.
Advantage in the post will be too much for Whitley Co.

SL 75
WC 62
SL got POY, COY, 3 or 4 of the top players in region and ranked number 1 in region. I'll take Whitley by 3.
Whitley by 1...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Looking forward to this one.
south by 14. then on to the jags
SL in a close one. Cardinals by 4. Colonels did run South out of their gym last year and have added Rice.
E's Army Wrote:SL in a close one. Cardinals by 4. Colonels did run South out of their gym last year and have added Rice.

Pretty sure the game you are talking about Caleb Taylor didn't play in that game and now they have Andrew Griffithn on the team. I would be shocked if Whitley plays within 15pts. :disappoint:
You have a good memory Sur, I had forgotton that. He didn't play that game, as he was injured the game before. Hope for a good,clean injury free game, for both sides,with the Cards coming out with a good road win. Then,as SLfan4life already said, on to NL. Cause Stone Cold said so.
TheProfessor33 Wrote:Advantage in the post will be too much for Whitley Co.

SL 75
WC 62

Rice will make them earn it in the post.
E's Army Wrote:Rice will make them earn it in the post.
rice looked like he got a long way to go in the post last night. he does have the body though. Is he healthy?
Rice needs confidence.