Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott County Central 79 Magoffin County 73 (OT)
Isaac Caudill 33pts 9reb
Austin Combs 24pts

Trenton Russell 35pts for Magoffin County

Knott was without Andrew Shrum and Dalton Cornett.
Downtown10 Wrote:Isaac Caudill 33pts 9reb
Austin Combs 24pts

I was told Dalton Cornett quit the team.
UK#24 Wrote:I was told Dalton Cornett quit the team.

[Image:

]

Bolz, I sure hope this is not the case. Ole fatpat is going to start a petition to get this kid back. He was one of the best shooters we had on the team.

Trip to Rupp must have DC3 in the mix.

More mash taters please!
Downtown10 Wrote:Isaac Caudill 33pts 9reb
Austin Combs 24pts

Trenton Russell 35pts for Magoffin County

[Image:

]

Caudill had an unbelievable night leading my Pats to victory. The steal late in the game was the back breaker. Ole fatpat was proud of Combs too.

I was as excited as a fat kid ordering pizza for the first time.

More mash taters please!
[Image: http://stephendann.com/wp-content/upload...derer2.jpg] Wowza! Thought my taters was spiked when I saw the Couch bolz! Thought I was seeing double! BB never fails to surprise ole FatPat and Patriot Nation! More mash taters please!!!
Well didnt get to see the game cause imma guessing they showwed cordia game and nevr did show Knott game.being hometown channel figured they show Knott it being hindman and all.glad them young men won.
Cornett quit a few weeks ago and Shrum suffered another knee injury and is out for the year.
Sounds like it was a good one!!
[Image: http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2015/images...hshake.gif] Ole FatPat and the gang was high fives everywhere bruh! It was a great Patriot environment and ole FatPat never was worried brutha! Ole Morty used to say don't worry,winners don't lose! That man was smart as a tack! More mash taters please!!!