Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UL vs UK
The Cards come to Lex for rivalry week...They should be playing for the Bourbon Barrel rather than Gov Cup but who you got in this one...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This game honestly could go either way. The teams are very similar. I have UK in a close one..

CATS - 24
Cards - 21
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The cards defense will possibly be better than Vandy's was. they will also put up alot of points on the cats. I hate even saying it, but this game won't even be close. Bolin and Jackson will pick UK apart.

UL 45
UK 14
Booger vs. Petrino Dudley vs. Bobby Hopefully the Kentucky D will create some havoc. I will go with the Wildcats 27-24.
Cardinals
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I think UK has a real shot in this one, because U of L's season hasn't been a whole lot better than ours, if we could jump out early I think that might pack it in. Plus they don't have a Devonte Parker this year, who was a man amongst boys last year.
First game since Auburn I may consider watching live.

Not sure yet, but if they lose to Lville, shoot us all.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:First game since Auburn I may consider watching live.

Not sure yet, but if they lose to Lville, shoot us all.
Get ready to be shot then. Here's the problem. I'm not saying UL is that good, because if you look at each team talent wise, you can see UK has the best talent. Problem is this coaching staff is just lost, and Ole Bobby will take them to school because of that. Looking at the numbers UL isn't really that impressive but like I said, the difference in the coaching staff will determine this game.
KENTUCKY sends those Dirty Birds back West with an L.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
The over/under on this may not exceed 40 points...

In the last 5 games UK avg. points scored is 13.4 :flush:!!!

I'm going with Petrino and the dirty birds in a 24-13 yawner :zzz:

Paging Mr. Miles.....paging Mr. Les Miles!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Demarcus ware Wrote:The cards defense will possibly be better than Vandy's was. they will also put up alot of points on the cats. I hate even saying it, but this game won't even be close. Bolin and Jackson will pick UK apart.

UL 45
UK 14

no way Cards defense is as good as vandy
here is cards points for offense 308
here is cards points for defense 268

here is vandy offense 154
here is vandy defense 199 and vandy schedule a lot harder than the cards

then here is the Cats
offense 272
defense 291
Cats by 7. A man can dream can't he?
UL doubles Vandy's tackle for loss, and has more sacks on the year and that is where it will count against UK'S inept O line. Also, Vandy's schedule isn't that much harder than UL'S when you consider the SEC East is a joke this year.
Make no mistake, Louisville sucks big time.

Its there worst team since Kragthorpe destroyed them.
If UK cant beat this team, id say weve progressed as they are no better than S Car or Mizzou.
Cats win 24-21
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Cards win this one. Bolin will pick uk apart with no pass rush.
I want in on this one Kentucky will go bowling. :Cheerlead
How about those kitty cats. They've come too play today
I had no intentions of watching this damn game but Pappy got caught up in it and started carrying on, so I sat down to watch it. Now it's the beginning of the fourth quarter and I'm mad.
sUcK sucks as usual.
Disappointment just like last year....and every other year.
I've watched many crazy things at Comminwealth, but this game took the cake. Start out 21-0 and them get blew out. Embarrassing.
IRIS Wrote:I've watched many crazy things at Comminwealth, but this game took the cake. Start out 21-0 and them get blew out. Embarrassing.

Up three scores ad the idiot who just runs int back throws the ball in the stands. This was a big turning point when it allowed UofL a short field quick score to keep in the game.
Best describes this game and this program for the last 6 games against real competition for the past 2 years!!! Embarrassing bunch of NONSENSE
sstack Wrote:Up three scores ad the idiot who just runs int back throws the ball in the stands. This was a big turning point when it allowed UofL a short field quick score to keep in the game.

I stated that in the other thread.

That dumb move was the single biggest turning point in the game.
I would have yanked Forrest right then and told him to take off his jersey and his time at UK was done.
sstack Wrote:Up three scores ad the idiot who just runs int back throws the ball in the stands. This was a big turning point when it allowed UofL a short field quick score to keep in the game.

A lack of disapline reflects poor coaching.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I stated that in the other thread.

I would have yanked Forrest right then and told him to take off his jersey and his time at UK was done.

Really? You think for that he should have been benched and not allowed to play another snap?

I do agree with the fact that this way a turning point to allow Louisville to get great field position. But this is not to me the reason we lost the game, Forrest and his fellow defensive mates went downhill when Louisville made the QB change. This to me was the biggest turning point in the game, we had nothing for the running WB attack.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I stated that in the other thread.

I agree. Florida's starting running back got an unsportsmanlike for the throat slash, then proceeded to get his butt chewed and benched. Then dropped on the depth chart. See no difference here. Not sure it made much of a difference but it went to pieces after that. If a QB has a pulse and two legs then that's all that is needed to beat this defense.