Thoughts and Predictions. :popcorn:

Elizabethtown 12-0
Caldwell County 10-2
I think Elizabethtown will win.
E-Town.
Any team that can beat mayfield is good enough for me. Confusederiously:

Caldwell County 35
Elizabethtown 34
64SUR Wrote:Any team that can beat mayfield is good enough for me. Confusederiously:

Caldwell County 35
Elizabethtown 34

They didn't beat Mayfield. Caldwell secondary is the weak point of there D. Etown is a great passing team I hear. That's where Etown hurt PT was by throwing it. Even PT hurt Caldwell by throwing it in there matchup till Tilghman qb got hurt. If Caldwell is to win this game there pass D will have to be a lot better than it has been.
killbilly usmc Wrote:They didn't beat Mayfield. Caldwell secondary is the weak point of there D. Etown is a great passing team I hear. That's where Etown hurt PT was by throwing it. Even PT hurt Caldwell by throwing it in there matchup till Tilghman qb got hurt. If Caldwell is to win this game there pass D will have to be a lot better than it has been.

I meant to say any team that cam play with in 1pt of mayfield is good enough for me. :lmao:
I think this will be a fairly high scoring game. I picked Etown because of the dismantling they did to PT. Caldwell didn't win that comfortably over PT, but who knows with PT sometimes. Im not sure if Etown is that good or if Tilghman layed an egg. Comparing scores doesn't work sometimes so I wouldn't be surprised with a Caldwell win especially at home, but ill give a slight edge to Etown to win by a score.
ETown by 7
this should be a heck of a game,i noticed they played a couple of common foes and scores where fairly close.i think I will take Caldwell just because there at home.