Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lou. Central 27 Boyle Co. 14
Congrats to Boyle on a good season. Central proves why they're considered dangerous come playoff time. It looks like it could very well be the same song and dance in BG with Belfry
Congrats to Central. The head man needs more credit. He just keeps turning good teams out. He may be the least appreciated coach in Kentucky.
I completely agree. Coach Scroggins is not only a great coach but also a molder of men. He and coach Haywood seem to be very similar in the way they do things ,and I'm sure that is why they both have so much success. I would like to know how many wins he is at now...
All Boyle Co fans should make the drive to Corbin Friday night to watch one of the best games in the state. Bell Co and Corbin.
Middlesboro Wrote:All Boyle Co fans should make the drive to Corbin Friday night to watch one of the best games in the state. Bell Co and Corbin.

In fairness that may be the two weakest 3A teams left playing,

LexCath vs Central is the one I would pay to see in person
Congrats to Central and CoachDad. Good luck the rest of the way.
Thanks ! Lexington Catholic is a worthy opponent , first ever meeting between the two schools.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:In fairness that may be the two weakest 3A teams left playing,

LexCath vs Central is the one I would pay to see in person

Key words LEFT PLAYING. That is all that matters.
I will move this statement from the update thread to hear because I thought it fit so well in both,lol(well Central takes down one of the newcomers that was supposed to own the 3a )
Congrats to Central they were the better team tonight Boyle never recovered from the two early scores, Boyle had 5 turnovers and a blocked punt for a TD, All of the damage was done in the first half Central had 24 yard drive for a TD a blocked punt for a TD both in the first 3 or 4 minutes of the game and a 23 yard drive for a TD that's was just to much to overcome for Boyle I enjoyed The atmosphere at Central great place to go to a game.
I have a feeling peopel better enjoy getting a win on Boyle this season because this team and coach Smith ain't going anywhere. This program is going to get stronger and stronger.
Who was it that said " Boyle will win it all, remember I said so! " somebody said that and for the life of me I can't remember who it was.
Is this the same team that lost to Knox Central? They have come a LONG way!
The zebras had a little to do with that. Plus Central never looks good early in the year!! They don't get going till the leaves start falling!!!
TopCat Wrote:The zebras had a little to do with that. Plus Central never looks good early in the year!! They don't get going till the leaves start falling!!!

Refs had nothing to do with Knox beating Central!!! You must be out of your mind. Knox won simply they were the better team that night and wanted it more.no help from the refs what so ever.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Congrats Central nice win... glad we pkayed you in August and not November. .
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
I'll still take a Bell Co and Corbin Region Title game. Big time Rivals to go along with it.
Do-double-gg Wrote:I have a feeling peopel better enjoy getting a win on Boyle this season because this team and coach Smith ain't going anywhere. This program is going to get stronger and stronger.

Only teams to beat Boyle county were 3A teams. And on another note Boyle will have to play Lexington Catholic and central for two more years guaranteed. Poor Boyle county.
I remember a thread started back in week 3 and there were several people already crowning Boyle champs. Where are they now?
Crossbones Wrote:I remember a thread started back in week 3 and there were several people already crowning Boyle champs. Where are they now?

They are at the house putting their equipment up til next year!! POOR BOYLE CO.!!
Confusedinglepar
MountainSports Wrote:Only teams to beat Boyle county were 3A teams. And on another note Boyle will have to play Lexington Catholic and central for two more years guaranteed. Poor Boyle county.

Rebels don't want you pity.

They will be back competing again next year. :Thumbs:
Crossbones Wrote:I remember a thread started back in week 3 and there were several people already crowning Boyle champs. Where are they now?

Wasn't me. Good luck to the remaining teams. :Thumbs:
Hatz Wrote:Confusedinglepar

Rebels don't want you pity.

They will be back competing again next year. :Thumbs:

I'm just saying it must be awful knowing you won't make it past the second round for two more years.. maybe longer 😂
MountainSports Wrote:I'm just saying it must be awful knowing you won't make it past the second round for two more years.. maybe longer ��

Nope.

Maybe because my life isn't based on High School Football. :Thumbs:

Boyle will be competing and that's all we know right now. This season is over, the better team won, time to move on and get ready for 2016. Work harder and see how that season shakes out.
Crossbones Wrote:Who was it that said " Boyle will win it all, remember I said so! " somebody said that and for the life of me I can't remember who it was.

don't lie :dontthink
panther nation Wrote:Refs had nothing to do with Knox beating Central!!! You must be out of your mind. Knox won simply they were the better team that night and wanted it more.no help from the refs what so ever.

The Stripes had everything to do with it. the referees cost Central that game at Corbin vs Knox. just saying it is what it is!!