Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 68, Lynn Camp 8
Final.
Congrats to Panthers.
Congrats Panthers on a job well done. Take care of business next week against those Yellow Jackets. :redboxer:
Congrats are in order for Daric Pugh, as he eclipsed the 3000 career yards during this game.:1:
Lynn Camp should of hired Dwight Engle when they had the chance.
Keep it going Panthers! One week at a time! HAIL PIKEVILLE!!!
nail biter.
Willie Turnover apparently you don't know a whole lot about football. It takes time to build a program Coach Harris increased the numbers of he squad by twenty players this year had the Leading Rusher in the State in 1A football and got he program off to a good start. Wake up that program was in the gutter.It doesn't matter whom was hired a lot of work has to be done STILL!!!! You can't make potatoe soup without potatoes so relax Pineville got beat tonight and they where a good team this year and they got beat bad by Hazard. Williamsburg will loose to Pikeville by three touchdowns and Harlan would by four. So give this team time they won more games this year than the last two combined. Don't bad mouth coaches who work there butt off and put it all out for the boys. I know Lynn Camps staff worked their butts off and they will next year so shut up!! Thanks!
Congrats Panthers. Dominating performance with some big hits, phenomenal plays, etc. Pikeville came out with the right mindset and needs to keep that mindset up each week.
The Panthers are a good solid football team and should be a contender for State
nice win for pikeville, plenty of good talent to go around on this team but the Pugh kid is phenomenal to say the least
InTheKnow816 Wrote:Willie Turnover apparently you don't know a whole lot about football. It takes time to build a program Coach Harris increased the numbers of he squad by twenty players this year had the Leading Rusher in the State in 1A football and got he program off to a good start. Wake up that program was in the gutter.It doesn't matter whom was hired a lot of work has to be done STILL!!!! You can't make potatoe soup without potatoes so relax Pineville got beat tonight and they where a good team this year and they got beat bad by Hazard. Williamsburg will loose to Pikeville by three touchdowns and Harlan would by four. So give this team time they won more games this year than the last two combined. Don't bad mouth coaches who work there butt off and put it all out for the boys. I know Lynn Camps staff worked their butts off and they will next year so shut up!! Thanks!

I never said one bad thing about the coaches!!!! Its the dumb ass administration that passed on Engle that I am bad mouthing.:redboxer:

And I may not know a lot about football but I am pretty good at math and you got beat by 30 safeties.
Lynn Camp was leaps and bounds better this year. Its going to take several years to undo the harm done by the last hire. Harris is a class act and the kids enjoy playing for him. The previous coach was a jerk who the Campers numbers were progressively declining under.
If the special teams miscues don't happen this would have been a totally different outcome, Lynn camp controlled this game the first minute and a half
:flame:
TigerBlues Wrote:If the special teams miscues don't happen this would have been a totally different outcome, Lynn camp controlled this game the first minute and a half

True. If the kicker had made the x tra point. They would've won it.:Cheerlead
TigerBlues Wrote:If the special teams miscues don't happen this would have been a totally different outcome, Lynn camp controlled this game the first minute and a half

Confusednicker: One miscue on special teams can really turn a game around, especially in the playoffs!
the oc at pikeville has them moving those "white shoes"
Pugh is a man.

Pikeville's first 6 rushes all went for TDs. All over 23 yards.
The campers gave up 404 points again this year, basically the same staff. won 4 games over opponents that won 5 total games against each other. Sad to have leading rusher in class A and not have a winning season. Still not had a winning season since 2005. Wish them well,but agree with Willie on this one. If the camp had 20 more players this year maybe some of them should have been playing defense.