Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 53 Phelps 0
Panthers move to 6-2 on the year. Can lock up a district championship with a win at Jenkins next week.

Wyatt Battaile stays hot, is the back-to-back Community Trust Bank Player of the Game.

Proud of the guys from Phelps. A lot to be said for the way they battle every day with everything they have to go through. Can't wait until they can play on their own field.
Phelps is outmatched, outmanned in every game. Give them credit though, they play hard and never give up. Hopefully soon they can grow as a team, and have their own field to call home.
Congrats to Pikeville. Come on
man get Phelps a field. That is the minimum you can do for kids busting their butts.
My Panthers took care of buisness early. Much Respect to Butch Joplin and the Phelps program. I played for "Coach Jop" when he was @ Pikeville and he knows how to put a winner together.
How many players did Phelps dress last night?
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Live Maroon Wrote:15

Phelps only dressed 15 players for a home game?????

How are they keeping this program going? I feel sorry for Phelps.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Word around town is things are changing for the entire Pike Co school district. Phelps will greatly benefit from these changes.
Hopefully
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Phelps only dressed 15 players for a home game?????

How are they keeping this program going? I feel sorry for Phelps.

They were @ Pikeville. Give Coach Jop time and let Phelps finally have a home field and they can start to rebuild...
Real Badman Wrote:Word around town is things are changing for the entire Pike Co school district. Phelps will greatly benefit from these changes.

I hope you are right. Phelps has gotten the short end of the stick forever. They deserve better.