Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Southwestern 55 Lincoln County 28
Final
Congrats to Warriors
This game was neck and neck for the first half. Great stamina, Warriors!!
Lincoln pulled all the plays out of the playbook in the first half. And it worked as long as they attacked the edges of the Warrior D. The Pats Qb played his heart out and the whole Patriots team deserve a hand for their effort in this game. The Warriors D answered the bell in the second half as Lincoln tried to attack the middle of the Warrior to no avail. Patric Edwards 6 tds on the night, 260ish yards rushing sealed the game away in the end.
Lincoln is not nearly as bad as their record suggests. They played strong against us (North) fairly deep into the second half as well, and you are right about their qb, he is a really nice player, and I think he may just be a freshman. If they beat South next week, which they should, they will have a real chance at winning their opening playoff game at Harlan Co.
If I did, I'd schedule Chappell..... Smile
Van Hagar Wrote:Lincoln is not nearly as bad as their record suggests. They played strong against us (North) fairly deep into the second half as well, and you are right about their qb, he is a really nice player, and I think he may just be a freshman. If they beat South next week, which they should, they will have a real chance at winning their opening playoff game at Harlan Co.

Bite your tongue!! LOL

Bears have a new coach, a new play system, lost their starting RB and their starting QB (both Seniors). We are now a Sophomore dominated team and play our dang guts out!!

By all that's holy, we need to go deep in post season play!

:biggrin: