Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fairview PA announcer causes uproar with youtube video
WideRight05 Wrote:Everything I say is fact. This is the perception of eastern Kentucky whether you like it or not.
And this, whether you like it or not, is the perception people have of NKY:

http://archive.cincinnati.com/article/20...round-zero
Awwww. Come on boys. Just one too many Mountain Dews. :biggrin:
:hilarious::flame:
PHSForever Wrote:And this, whether you like it or not, is the perception people have of NKY:

Obviously i'm not defending the actions of the PA guy.

It looks to me like the penalty during the play which set the announcer off was for the block by #99 in black on #8 in white.

If the ref threw a flag for that it was a HORRIBLE call.
Wow I'm amazed!!! After years at Putnam Dickie Martin has crossed over to PA games in Westwood. Confusednicker:
Ballbuster Wrote:Wideright that is racial profiling, I'm going to report you to Jim Rome! LOL

Confusednicker:
PHSForever Wrote:And this, whether you like it or not, is the perception people have of NKY:

sad story :Sad04:
I'm going to reveal who the PA announcer was and end this. It was JetPilot but I'm the only one that would say it . :trolldad2:
TigerBlues Wrote:I'm going to reveal who the PA announcer was and end this. It was JetPilot but I'm the only one that would say it . :trolldad2:

surely not Confusednicker:
tomorrow we get to hear a pa man sell popcorn and hot dogs. do the game in a fair light even announce the other teams tackles. raceland is a good place to be on Friday nights. go Fairview. they can hang with the rams. roy &
antwan and the rest of the bird gang rise up and really make it a shootout

Fairview 36

rams 35
Confusedinglepar
scrappy coco Wrote:tomorrow we get to hear a pa man sell popcorn and hot dogs. do the game in a fair light even announce the other teams tackles. raceland is a good place to be on Friday nights. go Fairview. they can hang with the rams. roy &

Fairview 36

rams 35
Confusedinglepar
Him also is good for Funnel Cake sales too. But Scrappy, that big orange scoreboard will read :
RAMS-44
GUEST-13
That's what it will look like around 9:50pm tonight.
scrappy coco Wrote:tomorrow we get to hear a pa man sell popcorn and hot dogs. do the game in a fair light even announce the other teams tackles. raceland is a good place to be on Friday nights. go Fairview. they can hang with the rams. roy &

Fairview 36

rams 35
Confusedinglepar

You better hope Fairview is as hungry as I am :biglmao:
hmmmmm.....looks like the school got the video taken down
BOOGIE WOOGIE MAN Wrote:Him also is good for Funnel Cake sales too. But Scrappy, that big orange scoreboard will read :
RAMS-44
GUEST-13
That's what it will look like around 9:50pm tonight.
again you were wrong!!! :lmao:
scrappy coco Wrote:again you were wrong!!! :lmao:

Ah, not the first time I've been wrong, and if I keep making predictions, won't be the last.
Think everyone on BGR can fall in the same category as I am in.
Happens to all of us sooner or later.
If not this year, it'll bite you in the butt sooner or later.
Life goes on I'll have my laugh a bit later.

I will say that we got beat by a better team that night, no excuses. But if the 2 meet again in the playoffs. I'll pick the Rams by the same score.
scrappy coco Wrote:again you were wrong!!! :lmao:

I really like you Scrappy, you're fun to play with.
The video is down now with the school claiming copyright Confusednicker:

That's too funny.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:The video is down now with the school claiming copyright Confusednicker:

That's too funny.

Do they own rights to the word Fairview?Confusednicker:
jimbo Wrote:My starement about being too harsh about Fairviews 'PA man was meant to be sarcastic, of course he was way out of line. Martin does represent Ashland athletics, and can say about anything and the faithful will give him a pass saying thats just Dickie being Dickie.

Dickie is a dickie
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:The video is down now with the school claiming copyright Confusednicker:

That's too funny.

Are you kidding me?lmao
im just wondering now that Fairview will host a home playoff game..or two. if he will be in the booth again? surely not. I understand everyone screws up, but this is a pattern here. he really doesn't do his job that well. it took him till last game of year to take dip out of his mouth and properly announce the tackles and offensive down and distance.