Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Hardin 64 Prestonsburg 45
Final
p-burg just needs to give up they just don't have what they had last yr but best of luck to em and congrats to NH
congrats to NH.
good job cats - i'm surprised it was this close =)
we'll get it together when the time comes, don't worry
blackcatforever Wrote:congrats to NH.
good job cats - i'm surprised it was this close =)
we'll get it together when the time comes, don't worry

yea I agree,Im surprised it was this close also,congrats to NH on the Win
p-burg is 0-5 now they may pull it together maybe if they play sheldon clark they could get the win an some confidence
Why wasnt Bobby Hughes playing today?
Cookie Crisp Wrote:p-burg just needs to give up they just don't have what they had last yr but best of luck to em and congrats to NH
Uhm, Prestonsburg doesn't need to give it up. They just need to keep working hard. Their hard work & dedication will pay off. I agree they don't have what they did last year, but they lost 5 starters what do you expect. P-burg keep your heads up, things will all come together soon enough. Congrats NH.
The Blackcats are improving with each game. Jordan Hall and Chase Martin played very well tonight. Hall had 19, Patton 8, Martin 8, Burchett 6, Stephens 4. Gongrats NH and keep your heads up P-Burg.
The game actually was very close until the 2nd half, and then NH went away with it. Hughes was sick, I think the flu, and didn't play at all this game. Chayse Martin stepped up big today and really proved a lot. He's a very good player, he shot and rebounded the ball well, something Prestonsburg needs. I think it's coming together for the Cats. They just need to learn team ball.
congrats North Hardin