Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powell County @ Morgan County
Any thoughts or predictions about this game Friday in West Liberty???
powell is coming off a hot win against the engineers and facing a team that was shut out by bath county a team that powell shut out last year this game is undoubtly a pirate game whatcha gonna do when them pirates run wild on you :devilflam
Morgan has switched there offense up. Against Bath they were in the traditional double-wing; since they have gone to other formations - not allowing teams to load one side of the line. This allows Hunter Collins more freedom to get into open spaces.

Collins is stil top 5 in the state in 3A in ypc, ypg, and scoring.
waughdaddy59 Wrote:powell is coming off a hot win against the engineers and facing a team that was shut out by bath county a team that powell shut out last year this game is undoubtly a pirate game whatcha gonna do when them pirates run wild on you :devilflam

Comparing Bath County this season vs the past 2 (or more) will get you beat. Morgan County is 4-1 and has put up 173 points in their 4 wins and they are tough to play in downtown WL. I will take the Cougars to win.
100% coin flip for me. Morgan heads Powell tails. Morgan won "heads" :pondering: If this works I may start picking this way every week.

Morgan County 42
Powell County 28
Powell County - 36

Morgan County - 21
my question is that although they scored all these points what talent have they played besty lane? allen central Magoffin Jackson? they haven't played a team nearly as hard as powell powell is prepared and willed they are strong up front on both sides of the line and have a great run game lawerence county is in the top ten and played held them to the last min of the first powell for sure in this one
Powell out on top knocking off number 1 Morgan in district 7 28 to 6 or 8 either way what cha you gonna do when them pirates run wild on you 🏈
Congrats to Powell