Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Southwestern 55 Montgomery County 29
Final in what some folks said was monsoon conditions!

Congratulations Southwestern Warriors!
Congrats to Warriors.
Congrats Southwestern!
:Thumbs:
Sounds like your offense is waking up, but your defense better wake up soon before Pulaski!
Do-double-gg Wrote:Congrats Southwestern!
Sounds like your offense is waking up, but your defense better wake up soon before Pulaski!

their defense will wake the maroons up.
Do-double-gg Wrote:Congrats Southwestern!
Sounds like your offense is waking up, [B][B]but your defense better wake up soon[/B][/B] before Pulaski!

!7 of their 29 points were from our offensive miscues, two fumbles they fell on in the end zone and a safety we batted out of the endzone. they had less than 30 yds total offense in 1st half. Fairly good d, if you ask me. First part of this game played in driving rain. Edwards was over 250 rushing, 4tds, two tds called back one 81 yd., one over 50.
The 17 points came off special teams snap over the head of the punter (safety) snap rolled back to the up back (5 yard touchdown run), snap fumbled by the punter (recovered in the endzone for a td). Defense held after an offensive fumble.
There is a big maroon cloud over head.
The SW team that I saw tonight is solid. I can't figure out how Bourbon County beat them earlier this year?? Congrats to SW and good luck the rest of the season.
I didn't see that game Arrowhead, but from what I could gather, Bourbon Co had some help in that victory. Sounded to me like Southwestern couldn't shoot themselves in the foot enough in that game.

Sometimes it just happens.