Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt/Knott Central
I guess that cannon will have plenty of powder left over for next week. Knott has improved some. Like Knotts QB and RB. Good looking athletes. Good luck to the pats and fatpat the rest of the season.
Glad to get the win. A little worried when Pats jumped out to early lead looks like Chapman has them headed in right direction. Schedule should be very favorable for the Bobcats from here to end of season matchup with Hazard. Should win very weak district but one playoff win at most is all I see.
Bobcats are headed in the right direction.
Congrats to my Bobcats! Big win! Hopefully the win column continues to climb as the season progresses...
[Image:

]

Umbrellas off to the Bobkittens. They came over Friday and spoiled our homecoming. Bolz, I sure had some soggy taters after that one. Never heard our cannon fired after the first quarter (except for the end of the game). I knew it would be a long weekend so I had CT to fire it, Double Wowza. JPC will get our Pats regrouped and battle ready for Thursday against Magoffin. That RB for Breathitt is the bomb. I bet that kid is still running.

More mash taters please!