Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard Invitational Tournament
The HIT begins tomorrow, Dec. 27th, at Memorial Gymnasium. Does anyone know what times the games are being played?
I've found out this much....

Wed. Dec.27th

Rockcastle vs. Jenkins 6:00
Hazard vs. Sullivan north 7:45

Thur. Dec. 28th

Barren Co. vs. Knox Central 6:00
Breathitt Co. vs. Jackson Co. 7:45
Looks like another exciting tourney
this looks like to be a good one, some exciting teams all over the brackets, be great to see some.
This looks like a great tourney to be!
should be a great tourney
The Jenkins-Rockcastle game was a great game! The score was close pretty much the whole game. Rockcastle won by 1 point, 66-65.

Hazard defeated Sullivan North, TN 68-44. Justin Hicks scored the first 9 points of the game...you guessed it...all 3's.
should be a good tourney
Another great night of basketball at Memorial Gym. In the first game Barren Co. defeated Knox Central 73-55. One of the Knox Central players was injured and had to leave the gym. If anyone knows how he is let us know. At the end of this game the players from both teams knelt together in a circle in the center of the floor. I was very impressed with #32 for Barren Co. I believe they called him Bo Edwards.

In the second game Breathitt Co., who was down by 10 in the last few moments of the game, came from behind to win 64-63 over Jackson Co. in an absolute barnburner!!

Friday night at around 6:30 the Hazard Bulldogs take on the Rockcastle Rockets.
The knox player will probaly be out for several weeks. He had a pretty serious but will be ok.
The final game of the HIT is tonight between Hazard and Breathitt Co. This game should be a dandy!
Breathitt wins over Hazard 57 - 56 on a last second 3 point shot! This game was a barnburner! Congrats Breathitt.