Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wise Central, VA @ Letcher Central 9/11
Everyone is talking about Ridgeview @ Paintsville going to be a good game,what does that say for LCC chances playing Central Wise who beat Ridgeview 21-7 last friday....another L?Predictions
touchdownkentucky Wrote:Everyone is talking about Ridgeview @ Paintsville going to be a good game,what does that say for LCC chances playing Central Wise who beat Ridgeview 21-7 last friday....another L?Predictions

Great question TD, hope LCC wins. I like the RB from LCC
Wow. Letcher seems to be about stats and not about advancing in state playoff stage play. Prove me wrong
Blue/Red Wrote:Wow. Letcher seems to be about stats and not about advancing in state playoff stage play. Prove me wrong

You're such a tool...... prove me wrong! Hahaha . So uh what are you pouting about tonight Blue/Red let's here how someone is cheating or have $hit on you, or what axe do you have to grind tonight !You do know everyone on here makes fun of your cry baby a$$! YOU add nothing at all to this board so do us all a favor and sign off !Laughing stock with no knowledge!
touchdownkentucky Wrote:You're such a tool...... prove me wrong! Hahaha . So uh what are you pouting about tonight Blue/Red let's here how someone is cheating or have $hit on you, or what axe do you have to grind tonight !You do know everyone on here makes fun of your cry baby a$$! YOU add nothing at all to this board so do us all a favor and sign off !Laughing stock with no knowledge!

so you are pouting about not playing teams that is you size in enrollement? Let's see a schools the is ur size and get some wins. Hahahahahaha. Crying is from a large 5A team getting beat from a small 1A team. What a joke
Who is next for Letcher central? KSD?
touchdownkentucky Wrote:You're such a tool...... prove me wrong! Hahaha . So uh what are you pouting about tonight Blue/Red let's here how someone is cheating or have $hit on you, or what axe do you have to grind tonight !You do know everyone on here makes fun of your cry baby a$$! YOU add nothing at all to this board so do us all a favor and sign off !Laughing stock with no knowledge!

You do know that everyone on here makes fun of Letcher loosing to very small teams. lol. Everyone makes fun of you because you can't play without kids from other counties.
Wise big.
Real Badman Wrote:Wise big.

I agree

Please tell me why a large school with transfers loose to the the smallest schools in kentucky. If you can explain I will leave for good
Son someone needs to bend you over their knee and spank your little smart a$$,it's apparent you never played a down of football and don't have the knowledge of a 6 year old girl or a figure skater when it comes to football! Hey maybe they will start a figure skating forum so you can help us understand the sport better ! Iguess someone would have an illegal skater you could cry about though!hahaha ! Thanks for keeping us all laughing with all that knowledge you continue to share sweetheart! Isn't it past your bedtime ,hope mommy has tucked you in with your favorite teddy bear ......goodnight sweetie!
Calm it down.
touchdownkentucky Wrote:Son someone needs to bend you over their knee and spank your little smart a$$,it's apparent you never played a down of football and don't have the knowledge of a 6 year old girl or a figure skater when it comes to football! Hey maybe they will start a figure skating forum so you can help us understand the sport better ! Iguess someone would have an illegal skater you could cry about though!hahaha ! Thanks for keeping us all laughing with all that knowledge you continue to share sweetheart! Isn't it past your bedtime ,hope mommy has tucked you in with your favorite teddy bear ......goodnight sweetie!

Wow. Hahahahaha. It scared me you put a 6 year old girl getting spanked and bent over a knee. You could care less about loyalty but cares about winning. Go hug a future teddy bear that has a future dream of mabey competing against someone that is not at your level of enrollment.
Real Badman Wrote:Calm it down.

I agree. I make a comment and get attacked by someone that has a problem understanding the truth
LCC by 97.
Central beating Ridgeview really shocked me. J.J. Kelly and Pound never did have much of a football tradition while Clintwood and Haysi did year in/out. Now I could see Union doing such but Central? Anyways, I think Letcher Central drops to 1-3 losing 44-34.
Letcher goes down again this week
Playboy5 Wrote:Central beating Ridgeview really shocked me. J.J. Kelly and Pound never did have much of a football tradition while Clintwood and Haysi did year in/out. Now I could see Union doing such but Central? Anyways, I think Letcher Central drops to 1-3 losing 44-34.

Saw the new Central field ontop of Norton. Absolutely beautiful facility. The Warriors have things moving in the right direction.
Lcc
Grew up in Pound and have friends with sons playing on the Wise Central team. Don't know what kind of team they have but certainly pulling for them to get the win. One of their players, Daniel England, is an amazing athlete who I'm sure will make a big contribution. I wish the Pound Wildcats were still alive and well but since they aren't go Wise. Lol.
Dave Diamond
Pound High School Class of '89
Union College Class of '93
U.S. Army Class of '97

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me." -Galations 2:20