Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ridgeview, VA @ Paintsville 9/11
Definitely not a pushover and might even win the game....
Friday night is fast approaching! I can't wait!!! GO TIGERS!!!
Sorry, but Ridgeview will fold under the intense dynamic attack of the Paintsville Tigers. The greatest team out of the true mountain area since ever. Belfry is happy they're not on the schedule. Confusednicker:
"Smart Alleck" Sherriff Buford T Justice
The Tigers better bring it for four quarters against Ridgeview. It will be hard to keep the same intensity as they did against rival Pikeville, the loss of Phelps is a killer. The deck is stacked against the Tigers unless they can keep their focus but I will say a tiger victory 24-18
PHSForever Wrote:Sorry, but Ridgeview will fold under the intense dynamic attack of the Paintsville Tigers. The greatest team out of the true mountain area since ever. Belfry is happy they're not on the schedule. Confusednicker:

That's awesome PHS :hilarious: Great post :1: Hope you guys win big, best to the Panthers ! And don't let JP go to Kermit WV
Playboy5 Wrote:Definitely not a pushover and might even win the game....

Agree Playboy, it will be a great game. Best to you guys
Should not be much of a game. According to Max Preps, Paintsville's national ranking is 1,708 and their opponent is ranked 13,044. Let's see how much Max Preps knows about these teams.
3 1/2 hours till gametime!! I can't wait!!! Go Tigers!!!
Any updates?
Paintsville 34-3, wholesale substitutions, late in the 4th.
Final - Painstville 40-3