Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky 40 ULL 33
Kentucky looked horrible in the 2nd half...
Yea... They have a lot of work to do for sure. If Towles hit his receivers this game would have been over for sure.. He needs to get that timing down
Towles had a rough game for the most part. I think what bothered me this most offensively was the lack of touches for Boom Williams. He can handle more than 10 carries. Overall, if you're a UK Football fan it's hard to be surprised at anything else from last night. Gonna be an intersting game next week.
I think Kentucky approached this game like a scrimmage. Every person in the country knew ULL was outmatched. This was a tune up game and probably the reason Williams only got the ball 10 times.
Kind of sums of the UK football program. I realize there are other more popular talk websites, but only 4 posts about UK's first game? A pretty big indictment on the program IMO..... Actually a pretty big joke to put it kindly! This team looks weak in many areas, but mainly in the QB spot. I don't believe Towles has the instincts or accuracy it takes to be a successful college QB at any level, but especially not in the SEC. Our rb's other than Horton are smallish are not the kind of backs that will have success in the SEC, we seem to have some talent at wr, but no QB to get the ball to them. Defensively we have a decent safety (Stamps) and one decent lb (Forest) and that's about it........ Gonna be a long year I have to believe, with a really weak Vandy team being the only chance at a conference victory.................................

P.S. That's about as kind as I can put my opinion into words.