Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who wins the 64th??
It may be early, but who do you think will win the 64th District this year?

Boyd has already beat Ashland, but isn't guranteed a second victory against them as Ashland is fundamentally solid. Rose Hill has certainly made themselves known, but hasn't faced a District opponent yet. And Boyd has played well so far against solid competition.

I have made the following changes in my predictions from my observations so far this season:

Pre-Season Predictions

Boyd County
Ashland
Rose Hill
Fairview

Current Predictions

Rose Hill
Boyd County
Ashland
Fairview

(All subject to change as the seaon goes on)
boyd, rose hill has good talent, but i think boyd is more experienced with good teams
You could be right. Definately going to be tighter than people expected with Rose Hill coming along better than expected.
Boyd
I don't think there is a clear favorite in this district. Boyd beat Ashland earlier in the season but Ashland has continued to improve since. Rose Hill has gone all around the state playing in tournaments and is playing good against great competition. Boyd has experience and is going to be tough inside with Selby. I don't know much about Fairview except that Alex Barker is a scrappy player and is capable of making some noise come tourney time. IMO its WIDE open but my rankings would go like this.....
1. Rose Hill
2. tie Boyd/ Ashland
4. Fairview