• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyd Co 77 over South Floyd 65
Final
Congrats Boyd Co.
congrats boyd county....raiders keep your head up you'll get a win eventually
Did Ethan play?
Marlboro Man69 Wrote:Did Ethan play?
Yea he had around 20. Lyle had 11
Congrats to the Lions! With Ashland beating Belfry, it would look like the 16th is a little better than the 15th this year (top to bottom) that is....
Congrats Boyd
hopefully the raiders can pull one off against sheldon clark, no reason why they havnt yet.
that makes no sense no reason why they havent yet what are you talkin about
Marlboro Man69 Wrote:hopefully the raiders can pull one off against sheldon clark, no reason why they havnt yet.

Maybe, they have played better against their opponents. But SC just got their first win, so who knows now.
EKY Sportster Wrote:Congrats to the Lions! With Ashland beating Belfry, it would look like the 16th is a little better than the 15th this year (top to bottom) that is....
Are ytou basing this on 2, 16th region teams with a record of 8-4 beating 15th region teams with a record of 4-10?
I do agree that the 16th is stronger top to bottom though. But just because we are sooooo weak at the bottom.
Besides....the 16th hasn't taken on SVHS yet!!!
I think that Paintsville or SV could hold their own with say Russell, and certainly Elliott, Boyd, Ashland, (maybe Rose Hill), and so forth. But beyond that, I don't think any 15th team would have a shot at the top 5 or 6 of the 16th. That is what I mean by top to bottom. The 15th v. 16th games so far make this argument stronger, but it is more just opinion than proof at this time. But JC and Belfry (as supposedly region top teams) haven't helped the 15th look any better.
Congrats Boyd
Congrats Boyd on the VICTORY!