Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 most Overrated Teams Preseason
No disrespect, but every year a team is believed to be very good by fans and media, then it happens, brought down to earth.

1. Highlands
2. Mason County
3. Williamsburg
4. Shelby Valley
5. Knox Central

Just a note: Middlesboro thinking they could really beat Bell this year.

Some may bounce back, but after first week have a ton of work to do.

If this is a thread that should not be , sorry, close it.
Shotgun Wrote:No disrespect, but every year a team is believed to be very good by fans and media, then it happens, brought down to earth.

1. Highlands
2. Mason County
3. Williamsburg
4. Shelby Valley
5. Knox Central

:dudecomeon:
Isn't it a little early to judge anyone? I say give it 3-4 weeks before you talk about anyone being overrated.
Highlands
St. X
John Hardin
McCracken Country
Mason County
Warren East
Shelby Valley

I couldn't stop at five. There are so many.
Highlands for sure was over rated, people just went on the past decade, but they just do not have the athletes this year. It is probably going to be down for Highlands for 2-3 years.
Raceland
Whitley, and Williamsburg in honor of 64, and pj
Shotgun Wrote:No disrespect, but every year a team is believed to be very good by fans and media, then it happens, brought down to earth.

1. Highlands
2. Mason County
3. Williamsburg
4. Shelby Valley
5. Knox Central

I can argue just a little about number 3,4 and 5

#3 Williamsburg lost 90% of there starter.
#4 Shelby Valley what was they thinking about playing Franklin County.
#5 Knox County Central no way should have play 6A Bryan station

And each one of these team has a shot winning there district. :HitWall::HitWall::HitWall:
scrappy coco Wrote:Raceland

Scrappy coco is pretty overrated
Really after 1 week guys why don't we let the season play out a little before we tell teams what a disappointment they are!!
McCracken County also has to fit in there some where. You take in the beat down they took in their scrimmage and now the loss to start the season. They cannot compete for 6a if they are no better than this. I still can't figure where they thought they got some great coach on this new hire. I don't know of any real success that he has had.
Of course, if they keep doing the helmet change and uniform change before each game, who knows, maybe they can entice some new talent by showing off the gear they get if they come to McCracken.
mysonis55 Wrote:Of course, if they keep doing the helmet change and uniform change before each game, who knows, maybe they can entice some new talent by showing off the gear they get if they come to McCracken.

I still am a believer that you just need 1 helmet. So now McCracken in only its 3rd year has a Black, a White, and a Maroon helmet. What a waste of money they must think they are Oregon, or maybe even Bishop Gorman. I seen Bishop Gorman out of vegas had 5 or 6 different helmets last year.
Way to early to judge anybody.
scrappy coco Wrote:Raceland

Definitely throw Fairview in the mix as well.
Most people are gonna list the teams they dislike the most. Thread is really useless..
I was being completely honest in my opinion though.