Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1a fairview vs 3a bath co. 8/21
ex Bellevue coach is now at bath county. bellevue and fairview have played each other the last two years. bath co. having not played the eagles in a while should be very familiar with fairview attack. should be a good game with the eagles being to much at home
Fairview 42
bath co. 22
Bath returns alot from last year. A few atheletes and a couple lineman. I think it's close for a half, but Fairview should be crusing about half way through the 3rd quarter. I dont see a running clock, but dare I say I agree with Scrappy in his point spread. I'll say...

Soggy Bottomed Beagles 48
Take a Bath County 25

Names are all in good fun. Good luck to both squads.
Fairviews D wont give up more than 20

Ill say 49-18
Fairview in a rout.
No prediction of the score....but I will bet it will be much lower and much closer than what seems to be expected. The game will be decided in the 4th quarter and not before then. The team still able to go all out on both sides of the ball then will get the W. Bath County is going to compete.
its great to open at home against anyone. great atmosphere always in mossy bottom
nice. love the references
I've got a feeling this game will be much closer than most expect it to be. I think a lot of it will hinge on what Fairview brings to the field. Fairview had major problems with their line on both sides of the ball last year, their run game was non-existent, their red zone offense was sporadic and let's not forget that they are replacing Blake Smith.

It should be a good game to work some bugs out before playing Hazard and at Lawrence County.
I see a Fairview air raid this game and they win big. 35-14
Expect Roy and Washington to have a huge night. Bath Co might sneak up on some people this year, but Fairview's offensive firepower will be too much for the Wildcats tonight.

Fairview 47
Bath Co. 20
Who cares.......Its Fairview.
looks like several people have interest in Fairview:popcorn:
Fairview by 18
#P3 Wrote:Fairviews D wont give up more than 20

Ill say 49-18

Sounds like they just did.