Poll: Pulaski County - vs.Jeffersonville, IN
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pulaski County
61.54%
Jeffersonville, IN
38.46%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pulaski County - vs.Jeffersonville, IN
Pulaski County - vs.Jeffersonville, IN
(at Southwestern) - 6:00 PM Don Marshall Bowl
Jeffersonville is a huge school (6A here in Indiana with 2200+ enrollment). However, historically they have typically underachieved. They had an 8-2 campaign last year a 6-5 year before that and an 8-4 year before that. However, they just fired their head coach in the last week reportedly stemming from some off the field discipline issues. (HC was a former Kentucky HC, Lonnie Oldham) They named an interim for the year who has been as assistant with them for 8 years. Regardless, that's a tough situation.

Pulaski is a good program and will have a good shot to take this one, especially with the travel Jeff will have to do.
[Image: http://www.mghelmets.com/high%20school%2...nty=ky.gif] 28

[Image: http://www.mghelmets.com/high%20school%2...lle-in.gif] 14

I will never pick an egg sucking Indiana team over a Kentucky team!
Do-double-gg Wrote:[Image: http://www.mghelmets.com/high%20school%2...nty=ky.gif] 28

[Image: http://www.mghelmets.com/high%20school%2...lle-in.gif] 14

I will never pick an egg sucking Indiana team over a Kentucky team!

Maroon? Hoosier? tough decision :biglmao:
If PC comes out and hog whips this team like they did a lot last year, its very possible they could make another run.
If PC cant beat this team, then forget about beating Highlands or BG.
pjdoug Wrote:Maroon? Hoosier? tough decision :biglmao:
pj doug?jim rome? another tough decision :please:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:If PC comes out and hog whips this team like they did a lot last year, its very possible they could make another run.
If PC cant beat this team, then forget about beating Highlands or BG.

Jeff will be very athletic with a lot of speed. I think this one will be a battle.
pjdoug Wrote:Maroon? Hoosier? tough decision :biglmao:

No shame on picking a winner Pjdoug Confusednicker:

Pulaski County 35
Jeffersonville IN 21

100% guessing in this one.
To pick a score would be a guess and not an educated on. I know one thing this being is played in Pulaski County and the team from Jeffersonville better be ready to play.
Physically and coaching wise Jeffersonville is going to he a lot like Bryan Station.
Iam4thecats Wrote:Physically and coaching wise Jeffersonville is going to he a lot like Bryan Station.

I agree

I would call them a cross somewhere between BS and Louisville Seneca on the whole. I actually think Bryan Station has better quality of athletes than this team.

I think Pulaski will be too disciplined and execute too well...

21-24 point win in a pretty high scoring game.

Maybe 42-20 type of game.
You guys are way underestimating Jeff. It is the largest public school in the Louisville metro area. They have athletes all over their school. The biggest X factor, is how are they going to respond after just losing their HC. I hope my alma mater (Pulaski) can win by a bunch, but I also know what Jeff brings to the table. Will Pulaski be able to handle the speed Jeff brings? This will be no cakewalk for Pulaski.
ColtPride Wrote:You guys are way underestimating Jeff. It is the largest public school in the Louisville metro area. They have athletes all over their school. The biggest X factor, is how are they going to respond after just losing their HC. I hope my alma mater (Pulaski) can win by a bunch, but I also know what Jeff brings to the table. Will Pulaski be able to handle the speed Jeff brings? This will be no cakewalk for Pulaski.

neutral field
[2015] Pulaski County (Somerset, KY) 35, [2015] Jeffersonville (IN) 14

neutral field
[2014] Pulaski County (Somerset, KY) 28, [2014] Jeffersonville (IN) 19

FWIW
ColtPride Wrote:You guys are way underestimating Jeff. It is the largest public school in the Louisville metro area. They have athletes all over their school. The biggest X factor, is how are they going to respond after just losing their HC. I hope my alma mater (Pulaski) can win by a bunch, but I also know what Jeff brings to the table. Will Pulaski be able to handle the speed Jeff brings? This will be no cakewalk for Pulaski.

I agree, ColtPride. I hope PC can pull this one out. I dont think you can beat the Maroons physically. Their Achilles Heel is team speed. If Jeffersonville has the athletes, it should be a good game.
IT'S FOOTBALL TIIIIIIIIMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEE.

I'll take the good guys. Maroons at home, with a bowl atmosphere crowd... I'm hoping to see some heads bash and pads pop.

In light of the recent news (Jeff firing their HC) it will be interesting to see what kind of team shows up from Indiana. Turmoil can ruin a squad.

Either way, cannot wait to see the Mighty Maroons kickoff another season.

I submit that you don't know much about Bryan Station and I never said who I even thought would be the favorite.
Iam4thecats Wrote:I submit that you don't know much about Bryan Station and I never said who I even thought would be the favorite.

They are from Lexington. That tells me all I need to know. SOFT.
Maroons by 10
Good luck to Pulaski County in 2015!:Thumbs: