Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4A
With so many top school moving out of 4A football who is the favorites now?
4A Knox County Central....New kids on block. 4A Johnson Central. I think one of these two teams goes to Bowling Green from the east. Go Knox County Central :Cheerlead or Johnson Central Confusednicker:
I think of Johnson Central alot like I do Raceland. Several seasons have provided great teams, teams that many felt would get over the hump, only to get beat up in the semifinals. I think both JC and Rams will get over the hump and make it to Bowling Green.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:I think of Johnson Central alot like I do Raceland. Several seasons have provided great teams, teams that many felt would get over the hump, only to get beat up in the semifinals. I think both JC and Rams will get over the hump and make it to Bowling Green.

I dont see it happening .
Owensboro should be tough to beat.teams like Knox Central and Rockcastle County should be improved.
pjdoug Wrote:Owensboro should be tough to beat.teams like Knox Central and Rockcastle County should be improved.

Owensboro is 5A. JC has 19 starters back from the game against CovCath last year. They will be improved also.
I think Johnson Central will get over the Northern KY hump this year and make it to Bowling Green. Not sure they'll win it....but despite all the rumblings about Scott High....I can't see them staying with Johnson Central.
OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:I think Johnson Central will get over the Northern KY hump this year and make it to Bowling Green. Not sure they'll win it....but despite all the rumblings about Scott High....I can't see them staying with Johnson Central.

I think the NKY hump applies to all schools in JC's class over the past 8 years except for ML Collins in 2013.
I think this is finally the year JC represents the east in Bowling Green. However, if I'm buying stock in anyone in 4A over the next four years, it's probably John Hardin. South Warren and Warren Central will also be strong contenders, IMO.

Though I don't think they'll be contenders right away, I'm intrigued to see what David Buchanan will accomplish at Mercer Co.
I'm lost after the realignment lol
IMO this class is wide open. JC & KC should be the highlight teams from the east, as far as the west Warren Central should be the one to beat. But like anything else you never know whats going to happen. Thats why they play the games.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Raceland won't be in Bowling Green. Williamsburg played its worst game last season against them and Raceland was still dominated.
Mountaindew Wrote:Raceland won't be in Bowling Green. Williamsburg played its worst game last season against them and Raceland was still dominated.

:truestory: but that ain't 4 A
panther nation Wrote:IMO this class is wide open. JC & KC should be the highlight teams from the east, as far as the west Warren Central should be the one to beat. But like anything else you never know whats going to happen. Thats why they play the games.

You sure have high opinion about a school that has not done jack crap. Can't wait until Wayne smacks you all in the mouth you are arrogant and can't wait to see it. Knox central who?
Fear the Rock!
Cardinal Express, I'm pointing you to the corner for that one. Stop trolling. Knox Central is a good football team. So is Wayne county. (Look, sportsmanship). I can't wait until the panthers play the cardinals. But until then, let us not belittle each other over our hopes for our teams. I hope Wayne County wins every game they play, except one. (Look, More sportsmanship). We're all couch coaches here. Relax. You have 10 posts and I already feel like you're gonna make my blood pressure go up.
Cardinal Express Wrote:You sure have high opinion about a school that has not done jack crap. Can't wait until Wayne smacks you all in the mouth you are arrogant and can't wait to see it. Knox central who?

Confusednicker: