Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KSR has a nice write up on Kash Daniel
If you have the chance you all should take time to read it. It had to be extremely difficult to do this young man the justice he deserves but it was very well written. The part that I enjoyed the most was talking about the sacrifice his father made to be an integral part of his life when he walked away from the professional fishing ranks. As a father of a 19 month old little boy, I'm sure he does not regret that decision at all because he got to be around some of the most precious times in his life. Now, to see that little boy he used to chase around the house, take to flag football practice or teach him to hit off a tee, reach this point in his life has to be even sweeter. Congratulations to Kash and to the entire Daniel family. May this only be the start of monumental ride.

Kyle Arms
Here's the link:

http://kentuckysportsradio.com/category/...ecruiting/
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Thank you OTH! That was a great read.

My favorite part was where he spoke about eastern Kentucky and how that's not where he's from, but who he is.

Congratulations Kash and good luck!! You will represent the mountains very well!!!

(PS...that large mouth wasn't too bad either!)
This is from ESPN's recruiting page. And it says it is accurate as of 5-5-15, but there are some schools that aren't listed.

Can somebody re-size this, I am limited on what I can do at the moment.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Very Cool. Hope he has a great career. Seems to be a really good kid.

He is however not the only kid in EKY with D-1 offers or ranked on rivals.

Nathan Murray OL from Bell Co. is as well.
Congrats to Kash and the Tigers ! Any news about what Ohio St said yet ?
The thing that separates Kash from the rest of the pack is not his body (it unreal) but it his will to win. The youth man had always had the all or nothing attitude. I think they are bigger and better things to come for him. Say like OU or top teams in the SEC
Enjoy the ride Kash.
Nice. Congrats to him.
Hope to see him in Blue!
Kash just got a follow up post on KSR. this one announcing his status changing to a 4 star recruit, also now rated by 247Sports as the number 8 inside line backer in the nation and the number 3 prospect in the state. This kid is on Fire right now, The Ohio State visited this week and Next week The Gators are coming to Paintsville. Congrats to this kid
BlueCrew34 Wrote:Kash just got a follow up post on KSR. this one announcing his status changing to a 4 star recruit, also now rated by 247Sports as the number 8 inside line backer in the nation and the number 3 prospect in the state. This kid is on Fire right now, The Ohio State visited this week and Next week The Gators are coming to Paintsville. Congrats to this kid

This is just incredible! Having a top ten player in the nation at Paintsville for his position really says something about him and his ability :1: hopefully Stoops and company will keep him with the BBN ! Outstanding!!!!
Cant wait to see Paintsville contend for a state title next season. Should be fun for Johnson County.
Nice article. The Paintsville program has improved tremendously.
What site is he a four star recruit??
bac2369 Wrote:What site is he a four star recruit??

247 Sports but you have to be a member like Rivals to view it I was told bac but this is the biggest news since Tim Couch hands down