Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powell County 11 Letcher Central5
Heard Letcher had 8 errors
Powell had plenty of errors. It was 7-1 and Powell dropped a fly ball, followed by two more errors to make it 7-5.
I don't remember seeing many errors by LCC. Pitching was weak on LCC. Plenty of walks and Powell hit it hard.
PC Sports Wrote:Powell had plenty of errors. It was 7-1 and Powell dropped a fly ball, followed by two more errors to make it 7-5.
I don't remember seeing many errors by LCC. Pitching was weak on LCC. Plenty of walks and Powell hit it hard.

about how LCC played against Estill. Heard that LCC threw their best pitcher against Powell. Not taking anything away from LCC cause Coach Dean is one of the best coaches in the region and will have Letcher ready by tourney time
What is going on at letcher? I noticed they're on a five game losing streak and three of those five games have been by mercy rule. Are they just really down this year?
baseball1974 Wrote:What is going on at letcher? I noticed they're on a five game losing streak and three of those five games have been by mercy rule. Are they just really down this year?

Yes. I was told that their best pitcher threw against Powell County before coming to Estill for a game. I'm not sure what all happened in the Powell County game but Estill just hit everything that came their way, had 3-4 extra base hits with all of them scoring runs.
Powell is on a roll right now