Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County 100- Allen Central 81
LC great team win.
You got that right wild cat.
Is Robert dalton back for Lc??
Impressive score for LC looks too be interesting match up for SC.
Yes, Dalton is back.
Dawgs flying under the radar.
62 points at the half is that a record?
Lawrence played great team ball today. Very impressed with Lawrence and JC.
Now this is a defensive game
Teams shot 25-55 from 3.
Wildcat man Wrote:Dawgs flying under the radar.
62 points at the half is that a record?

Yes
The least amount of D ever played at the Expo LOL
Warthog Wrote:Yes
The least amount of D ever played at the Expo LOL

Jealousy Confusednicker:
62 to 30 something, no D. Hahaha, heeee.
Dawgfan123 Wrote:62 to 30 something, no D. Hahaha, heeee.

Giving up 81 is no D
Warthog Wrote:Giving up 81 is no D

More offensive posessions more points simple math, ac shot 30 something percent.
Ok, you mean keep starters in , an have it 200 to 60 something?
My question was meant for Wortho.
Sorry warthog
LC continuing to put up big numbers.
Warthog Wrote:Giving up 81 is no D

So when you score 100, you should only give up 50????? The more uptempo the game, the more scoring opportunities exist for your opponent. Simple-minded people look at things like "points" to determine defense. Why not look at shooting % instead?
I guess AC got a lot of offensive rebounds and LC turnovers cause they sure didn't shoot very well to get 81...
Hmm didn't shoot very well, how they 81?
If it wasn't rebounding or turnovers I guess it was poor defense by LC, cause you look a week ago against South Floyd they scored only 28 pts.......
This was like watching the NBA All-Star game. A ton of points where scored, run and gun style. It was actually the most entertaining game of the whole first round. My first time seeing Lawrence play this season and they do not let off the pedal at all, there were several plays whether it be off an AC miss, or LC throwing the ball in, they would throw outlet passes to half court and beyond, and score within a matter of seconds. Putting up 62 at half was just unreal. As for AC, making the regional tournament has been something far and few between, 8 years to be exact. Really hope to see a positive change for the Rebels, they have a great nucleus coming back for next season, maybe getting to the expo will ignite them and they'll get back, maybe even win a game.
Congrats to Lawrence County on the impressive W, and best of luck against Sheldon Clark.