Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Region vs. 16th Region
We did this in boys basketball. Whats everybody think about girls basketball. Is it the 15th Region with Magoffin County leading the way or the 16th Region with Power House Rose Hill?

Im going to have to go with the 16th Region again.
Rose Hill
Russell
East Carter
West Carter
I would say that this one is pretty close.

15th Region:
Magoffin
Johnson Central
Shelby Valley
Pike Central
Belfrey

I would put those five I listed there, up against anyone in the 16th. Would be some Great games.
OffTheHook Wrote:I would say that this one is pretty close.

15th Region:
Magoffin
Johnson Central
Shelby Valley
Pike Central
Belfrey

I would put those five I listed there, up against anyone in the 16th. Would be some Great games.

We might just get to see some 15th vs. 16th games at the tourney at Johnson Central in December.
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:We might just get to see some 15th vs. 16th games at the tourney at Johnson Central in December.

Should be some Great games on the girls side. I ussually go to the Tigers Hoops Classic for the Boy's game though.A lot of teams there that you don't get to see in the Regular Season.
To close to call
airball3 Wrote:We did this in boys basketball. Whats everybody think about girls basketball. Is it the 15th Region with Magoffin County leading the way or the 16th Region with Power House Rose Hill?

Im going to have to go with the 16th Region again.
Rose Hill
Russell
East Carter
West Carter
Magoffin beat Rose Hill last year and East Carter in a panorama couple weeks ago but who knows be some really good games between these regions
Magoffin County beat them by three. 73-70.

Who had more sucess at the State Tourny? If I'm not mistaking Magoffin County was beat out the first round while Rose Hill played Lexington Catholic in the State Championship game..
Russell plays Magoffin County at the Country Music Highway Classic on December 20th.Should be a good one.
airball3 Wrote:Magoffin County beat them by three. 73-70.

Who had more sucess at the State Tourny? If I'm not mistaking Magoffin County was beat out the first round while Rose Hill played Lexington Catholic in the State Championship game..
well congradulations on that!! you had more sucess but we still beat you i was not degrating your team at all if you read my post i said who knows what will happen thats whats wrong with alot of people on here they freak out to quick chill out!!!