Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeff Sheppard taking over at North Laurel?
Broken Arrow, I realize it is killing you attempting to figure out who I am. Let me get one thing straight, I am not your Bo or Bro! I have no nephew on North's team or a child either. I am for North Laurel and I support coach Sizemore! He will be the coach at North Next year. We do have a stud player and he is staying also. As much as it kills you guys, Clay nor Apollo will not be getting him! He is a homer! Hopefully the surrounding schools such as Hazard, Jackson Co. , and Clay, that has managed to get North Laurel kids the past few years will have a dry spell with them transferring. Hope you don't lose any sleep wondering who I am.
^^^
I have to agree with North 25 on this one...No changes will be made at NL...Players and Coach are staying put.
North 25 Wrote:Broken Arrow, I realize it is killing you attempting to figure out who I am. Let me get one thing straight, I am not your Bo or Bro! I have no nephew on North's team or a child either. I am for North Laurel and I support coach Sizemore! He will be the coach at North Next year. We do have a stud player and he is staying also. As much as it kills you guys, Clay nor Apollo will not be getting him! He is a homer! Hopefully the surrounding schools such as Hazard, Jackson Co. , and Clay, that has managed to get North Laurel kids the past few years will have a dry spell with them transferring. Hope you don't lose any sleep wondering who I am.

I don't think any No. Laural kids have ever transferred to Hazard.
I am hearing some kids are leaving. only one that got any minutes that I have heard this about is rice. A couple jv kids have told me they going to jackson. The two that I am talking about I dont blame really probably good move for the kids. Wont see the floor for north for a long time if ever. Rice should grow up and stay put his time is coming. jmo There will be a kid or two that dont transfer but decides just to play another sport also. coach sizemore is going nowhere unless he wants to. end of story. as far as broughton. kid takes alot of heat and handles it better than I would. I look up to the kid for that for sure.
Easy Wind Wrote:I don't think any No. Laural kids have ever transferred to Hazard.

Zac Fleming in one year played at three high schools. North, then, OBI, and now, Hazard!
Good luck to all
Could be interesting.