Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott County Central 84 Lincoln County 59
Final.
Mash taters for everyone

Wake up call served em well, pats have awoken
Alright boys let's hear it. Knott gives Lincoln their first home loss of the year and wow what a spankin it was. Lincoln had no answer for the inside game of Knott.
No way that was a spanking. A 3 point win was a spanking, a 25 point win has to be a slaughter.
Waiting on Buford,, Jim Rome and uk#24.... Where are you 3?? Decent win for a team that would be 4th-5th in the 12th..
Downtown10 Wrote:No way that was a spanking. A 3 point win was a spanking, a 25 point win has to be a slaughter.

Good one. Knott must of taken t hall and 14th region officials with them as well. Confusednicker:
Mix1 Wrote:Waiting on Buford,, Jim Rome and uk#24.... Where are you 3?? Decent win for a team that would be 4th-5th in the 12th..

And newpat as well
Good win on the road against a good team.
Knott county central will make a run in Rupp....Marked it down 64SUR call me a bandwagon fan. :truestory:
We welcome you as a TRUE Patriot Fan!
Big statement game for the patriots.
Fattyfatpat Wrote:Big statement game for the patriots.

Yes it was!
Everyone keeps saying Knott has played a cup cake schedule then let's just break it down. straight from the KHSAA web site.
cup cakes: Magoffin Co., Bracken Co.(first two games of the season, look at UK's first two)Pike Central 15-11 have a winning record but I will give you those three

district- must play because of seed: JBS,Jenkins,Letcher
Rest of schedule:
in region-Breathitt- traditionally top 3-4 team in the region and been on schedule for years if I'm not mistaken at one time was their big rival and in the same district for years.
Powell Co. One of the biggest schools in the region and the regional tournament is played there this season so great scheduling by coach king.
Hazard- down year but a must play game every year and always a top team in the14th.
Buckhorn at buckhorn, always a tough place to play and a top three team this year.
Perry Central twice- need I say more.
They have blown out all of these past regional powers!

I guess these are all cupcakes also. I bet their fans think otherwise.

Overall teams record 236-78 WOW,
Clay co. 20-6
Covington catholic 23-5
Southwestern 20-8
Lincoln co. 21-4
Sheldon Clark 20-5
Mullenburg co made sweet 16 two years ago,15-12
Harlan co. 16-10
All from state web sites:
North little rock- 16-6 #5 in Arkansas
Sagemont 26-3 ranked #8 in Florida
Shadow mountain 20-6 # 5 in Arizona
Spring Valley 19-7 #6 in SC
Rowen co. 20-6
Sheldon Clark-20-5
This should put the idea of a cupcake schedule to rest, and me too! G-O I worked to long on this.Enjoy....or not
Also remember Knott destroyed Spring Valley and they are led by McDonalds All American Dozier. That was a statement game.
Fattyfatpat Wrote:Everyone keeps saying Knott has played a cup cake schedule then let's just break it down. straight from the KHSAA web site.
cup cakes: Magoffin Co., Bracken Co.(first two games of the season, look at UK's first two)Pike Central 15-11 have a winning record but I will give you those three

Rest of schedule:
in region-Breathitt- traditionally top 3-4 team in the region and been on schedule for years if I'm not mistaken at one time was their big rival and in the same district for years.
Powell Co. One of the biggest schools in the region and the regional tournament is played there this season so great scheduling by coach king.
Hazard- down year but a must play game every year and always a top team in the14th.
Buckhorn at buckhorn, always a tough place to play and a top three team this year.

Clay co. 20-6
Covington catholic 23-5
Southwestern 20-8
Lincoln co. 21-4
Sheldon Clark 20-5
Harlan co. 16-10
Rowen co. 20-6
Sheldon Clark-20-5
This should put the idea of a cupcake schedule to rest, and me too! G-O I worked to long on this.Enjoy....or not

Thanks man, I appreciate your hard work.
Fattyfatpat Wrote:Everyone keeps saying Knott has played a cup cake schedule then let's just break it down. straight from the KHSAA web site.

Rest of schedule:

Clay co. 20-6
Covington catholic 23-5
Southwestern 20-8
Lincoln co. 21-4
Sheldon Clark 20-5
Harlan co. 16-10
Rowen co. 20-6
Sheldon Clark-20-5

You have done a good job with your research.:Thumbs:

KCC has played a very good schedule, and adding the two games recently will certainly help them at Rupp. The Patroits got a decent draw for the state tournament. Hopefully they can bring home a champonship to the 14th region. It's been a long time. As a matter of fact, it was a Knott County school (Carr Creek) that last did it in 1956.
Knott loses by 3: guaranteed 4+ page thread

Knott wins by 25: dead thread
I went to watch Knott Central play Lincoln County Saturday night. I hadn't seen Knott play since these boys were sophomores in the state tournament. Wow! They are no longer boys but, men. This is a VERY GOOD basketball team. They dismantled Lincoln. Lincoln had no answer. It could have been worse if Knott hadn't taken the air out of it in the fourth. Knott is my sleeper team to not ONLY win the 14th region but, to WIN IT ALL! These boys are a machine. Good luck to them in Rupp!
[Image: http://www.privatedutynetwork.com/wp-con...nicate.jpg] " Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week. Which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it." Well bolz,Lincoln got it.The old log gym still smokin from Justice shootin lights out. More mashed taters please!!!
shs74 Wrote:I went to watch Knott Central play Lincoln County Saturday night. I hadn't seen Knott play since these boys were sophomores in the state tournament. Wow! They are no longer boys but, men. This is a VERY GOOD basketball team. They dismantled Lincoln. Lincoln had no answer. It could have been worse if Knott hadn't taken the air out of it in the fourth. Knott is my sleeper team to not ONLY win the 14th region but, to WIN IT ALL! These boys are a machine. Good luck to them in Rupp!

[Image: http://dayandadream.com/wp-content/uploa...-cover.jpg] Boyz to Men.State bound and rollin! More mashed taters please.Cornett had a great game and theze boyz put on a show. More mashed taters please!!!