Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jenkins Football 2007
Alot tougher schedule than years passed!
Boomer86 Wrote:Alot tougher schedule than years passed!

How's that? Who are their non-district opponets?
I'm sure Jenkins will win a few games playing South Flyod, Allen Central, and Betsy Lane, they have a weak district, i don't see them beating anybody good, and lifting weights does matter, but having athelets is what counts...they won't make any major improvment from this year..
Green=Gay Wrote:I'm sure Jenkins will win a few games playing South Flyod, Allen Central, and Betsy Lane, they have a weak district, i don't see them beating anybody good, and lifting weights does matter, but having athelets is what counts...they won't make any major improvment from this year..

Check your PM's NOW!
#25 Wrote:I think they will only win two or three games next season.

Do you really think that the kids from Jenkins off of last years team is gonna let it happen because, I know we had some kids step their game up from juniors to seniors this year. So next year with kids they have as juniors this year will step it up next year and win more than 2 or 3 games.
Green Wrote:I'm sure Jenkins will win a few games playing South Floyd, Allen Central, and Betsy Lane, they have a weak district, i don't see them beating anybody good, and lifting weights does matter, but having athletes is what counts...they won't make any major improvement from this year..

That's right man you do have to have athletes and we do have some and enough to play ball so next year we will see what happens The Cavs will rise to be one of the districts better teams and from last year we did have some kinks but I'm positive this year they will be worked out.
sports fan#5 Wrote:yea i think jenkins will do rly good next year...they can win 5 to 6 games..just keep working hard

They wont win that many games.
I think Jenkins can and more than likely will win 5-6 games nexy year! 4 to 5 at the least
Panther#42 Wrote:I think Jenkins can and more than likely will win 5-6 games nexy year! 4 to 5 at the least
I agree with ya
4 or 5 wins is still a losing season! Hopefully they'll win more
Boomer86 Wrote:4 or 5 wins is still a losing season! Hopefully they'll win more

I thought it was a losing season if you win 4 or less?
Panther#42 Wrote:I thought it was a losing season if you win 4 or less?

I dont think winning 5 games out of ten would be considered a winning season...
Winning 6 games would be a winning season! :thumpsup:
Boomer86 Wrote:I dont think winning 5 games out of ten would be considered a winning season...

No not a winning season, but something in between?
if a team wins 5 games and only play ten.. that sounds pretty good 2 me..
All_state_RB#1 Wrote:if a team wins 5 games and only play ten.. that sounds pretty good 2 me..

That is cause you are from Jenkins!!!!!!

I hope you guys do win 5 or more though. You do have potential.
Boomer86 Wrote:I dont think winning 5 games out of ten would be considered a winning season...
No, but I'd rather be .500 than having a losing record
All-American Lineman Wrote:No, but I'd rather be .500 than having a losing record

This is true, im pretty sure every school in KY would prefer that lol
At least shoot for six wins guys!! Raise your standards!!
we should shoot for 6 or 7