Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middlesboro 75 Harlan 72 OT
This was a little surprising to me.

Congratulations Jackets!!!
Sometimes you get the bear sometimes the bear gets you.
This is a big surprise.
This win could not have come at a better time. These boys are down and maybe this will lift them up. Maybe just what they needed. It was a good game and it came down to who wanted it the most.
Great game! happy i decided to come and watch it. hard fought both ways and Middlesboro battles back from a 21-6 deficit and wins in OT! Good job jackets
I hate to see anyone take a loss, but I am so happy for Middlesboro!
They have struggled so hard this year, and appear to have a whole lot of issues to negotiate; most of which are not their doing but local political BS.

Great job Jackets; good luck going forward!!!!
Harlan looked great in the first quarter jumping out to a 21-6 lead and IMO should have kept the foot on the throat of the jackets, but instead they wholesale subbed for a few minutes and the jackets made a little run and got back in the game. From that point on it was a competitive game, but Harlan never regained the form they had to start the game and the Jackets given new life played much better with more confidence and pulled out the victory. Good win for the Jackets...
Congrats to the kids and coach of the Jackets glad you guys did quit on the season.