Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My opinion of the 15th
After watching quite a few games and listening, to some, I figured Lawrence Co. Was one of the better teams, and still do in the 15. But I don't think they,or any one else,in the 15th can compete, outside the region. The lucky one making it to rup, will be one and out. Just my openion, hope I'm wrong.:dudecomeon:
Good observation. Only chance for a win is to draw 16th region
It's not just the 15th region... it is pretty well all of Eastern Kentucky. Just not on the same level.
I disagree I think they're good teams in our region sometimes the ball will not bounce your way. That's what makes sports fun. You lose and learn from it and come back and be better the next time. Our guys can compete SCHS beat Scott Co over the summer LC took Trinity to the wire JC beat Holmes. There's good ball being played in the 15th right now. I like Shelby Valley's team there tough and athletic and ER has some size that can match up with bigger teams.
Dawgfan123 Wrote:After watching quite a few games and listening, to some, I figured Lawrence Co. Was one of the better teams, and still do in the 15. But I don't think they,or any one else,in the 15th can compete, outside the region. The lucky one making it to rup, will be one and out. Just my openion, hope I'm wrong.:dudecomeon:

I think when you learn how to spell OPINION, you can have one.
LOL!!!! dawgfan just got pimp-slapped!
School Admin. Wrote:I think when you learn how to spell OPINION, you can have one.
Sorry about that spelling, didn't know facts but hurt , so many.espec. A SCHOOL ADMIN:
Dawgfan whats the story on Timmy Dalton? Why is he not playing?
KingGotNext Wrote:Dawgfan whats the story on Timmy Dalton? Why is he not playing?
Your guess good as mine, lot of rumors floating.
Timmy Dalton quit the team. End of story.
dawg fan Wrote:Timmy Dalton quit the team. End of story.

Any shot of him coming back? And why he quit the team?
Dawgfan123 Wrote:After watching quite a few games and listening, to some, I figured Lawrence Co. Was one of the better teams, and still do in the 15. But I don't think they,or any one else,in the 15th can compete, outside the region. The lucky one making it to rup, will be one and out. Just my openion, hope I'm wrong.:dudecomeon:

This is an educated LC fan here hoping to grab some attention.
:biglmao:
Red Bird Wrote:This is an educated LC fan here hoping to grab some attention.
:biglmao:

Aint no such thing.:biggrin:
Bob Seger Wrote:Aint no such thing.:biggrin:
Seger, you are correct. But if true, it sure is doing the intended, some folks just can't face facts.