Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lafayette 80 North Laurel 55
Wow....North gets pounded at home. They better get Collier cleared quick, or they may be looking at another losing season.
North is way OVERRATED. Collier better be ready to pack a heavy load.
Again two clay guys talking trash against North. Evidently you have chosen to not mention how well they played Friday night. They played a very good team who had beaten Madison Central by I believe 37 the night before. North has not played the cake schedule of OBI and Bell as some schools have. December 12, 2014 will tell the tell of what they have. Clay has solid hard nosed players and I can't wait to see this one! It being at Clay will make it even harder so no excuses foe either side.
apollo is not a real good basketball team. North should on paper beat them at home esp. jmo. North dont get alot fixed real quick it will be a yo yo season.
The good news is the 13th teams are more like apollo than lafayette so north will have a shot at winning the 13th. S
North 25 Wrote:Again two clay guys talking trash against North. Evidently you have chosen to not mention how well they played Friday night. They played a very good team who had beaten Madison Central by I believe 37 the night before. North has not played the cake schedule of OBI and Bell as some schools have. December 12, 2014 will tell the tell of what they have. Clay has solid hard nosed players and I can't wait to see this one! It being at Clay will make it even harder so no excuses foe either side.

Once again a North fan that knows nothing. Madison central was without there best player Sam Jones. And December 12th means absolutely nothing. At Clay County we play for banners in March not wins in December.
Which serves your team the best. To beat a few cupcakes or to be the cupcake. Only time will tell I guess. :HitWall:
I think my clay county neighbor are worried. Confusednicker:
I think CC will roll thru the regional tourny just like last year. I stress the word tourny. We will have our growing and learning pains early. Our offfense will be deadly. We just need our defense and rebounding to step up and it will. No worries in CC. Confusedinglepar
North is a big slow team. Athletic teams will give them problems.
So will the coach slow them down even more now?
rojas Wrote:North is a big slow team. Athletic teams will give them problems.
North couldn't get the ball up the floor. They need some ball handlers! They were horrible.
rojas Wrote:North is a big slow team. Athletic teams will give them problems.
At last! A post that offers some analysis. I don't live near the 13th, so rah rah posts
offering hot air direct me elsewhere. I might drive to watch a big, methodical team
play a quick, early offense team.
2elijah Wrote:At last! A post that offers some analysis. I don't live near the 13th, so rah rah posts
offering hot air direct me elsewhere. I might drive to watch a big, methodical team
play a quick, early offense team.

You would be disappointed traveling very far to watch this team. When you have 3 huge players that can't break into double figures, & can not get the ball up the floor you have a big problem! There is no 'I' in team! Only one player is a scoring threat, on this team, sadly.