Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Neil Brown Hired As the Head Coach of Troy
Accepted the job after the game today. Thank you Troy.:CheerleadTongueirateSho:rockon: REPLACEMENT for him? Heard East Carolina OC is high on the list. How bout bring in Mustchamp to run the Defense.
I'm probably the only one but I prefer more of a conventional pro style offense to the air raid.

I'd like to see Boom Williams and company run some more I and 2 Back sets with the QB under center.
I've been calling for his head all year. Brown is an absolute joke of a play caller and I'm glad he's gone. Good riddance you useless coach.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I've been calling for his head all year. Brown is an absolute joke of a play caller and I'm glad he's gone. Good riddance you useless coach.

I wonder if he needs any help packing, LOL!! I know its early but post on possible replacements, rumors or not!!
I didn't think it was possible to call plays worse than the Joker did but Neal Brown proved different! Thank God and Greyhound he is gone!
Lincoln Riley and Chris Hatcher are who I am hearing as possible replacements.
And Christmas comes early for UK football fans...Ta ta Neil!
We probably gave Stoops so much money we wont have enough left to go get a legitimate OC or DC, just wishful thinking IMO now that Mitch has mortgaged the entire farm on Bob's little brother......