Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will win your region?
15th - Sheldon Clark!
Red Bird , did you watch S C. Saturday? man they didn't look to good: got to get a whole lot better, hope they do. I like SC,
Red Bird , did you watch S C. Saturday? man they didn't look to good: got to get a whole lot better, hope they do. I like SC, after L. C.
Knott Central
LClion4life Wrote:Ashland to come out of the 16th CJ? No offense but this is the most bare the cupboard has been for a while at Blazer and they haven't won the region in quite sometime. My point is that they have had much better teams than this team fail to win the region. Why do you think this is their year?

I don't know all the teams in 16th region. Raceland, greenup co., Fairview, lewis co. East carter, and bath co. Out of these teams. I think Ashland is the best team. Rowan co. I though they as in the 10th region.
Perry Central - Enuff said

:poker face:
I'll wait and see what Perry looks like, but for now I'm definitely sticking with KCC!!!!!!!!!
My vote goes to Knott. Go Pats!
fatpatfan Wrote:I saw a preview of Hazard's team for this year on the news. What???????
They don't have any height and seem to have lost just about every player from last year's team without any "new" players. What???????

Holland is a great coach, but he better call Pitino on how to handle this group. While he is on the phone, he better call Coach Cal and get some insight on recruiting. What????????????

I have never seen the cupboard so bare. Hope they do better than I anticipate.

[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/elon4.jpg]
:devilflam Bulldogs still have boys that will be gritty and fight until the end.Don't over look Coach Holland.As a matter of fact,if Matt Thompson didn't get hurt last year,Knott wouldn't have won that game!
Theres that word again. "IF"
OLD MAN LOGAN Wrote::devilflam Bulldogs still have boys that will be gritty and fight until the end.Don't over look Coach Holland.As a matter of fact,if Matt Thompson didn't get hurt last year,Knott wouldn't have won that game!

[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/evei0.jpg]
Knott
Clay
I can't wait until the WYMT. After my commodores finish with Knott, they will be using "if" in every sentence.

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
The Weatherman Wrote:I can't wait until the WYMT. After my commodores finish with Knott, they will be using "if" in every sentence.

All I know is they better eat as many mashed taters as they can this year, because the kitchen will be closed after this year, just like it has been in football for years. :Thumbs:
D1Recruiter Wrote:All I know is they better eat as many mashed taters as they can this year, because the kitchen will be closed after this year, just like it has been in football for years. :Thumbs:

[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/ewkl2.jpg]
The Weatherman Wrote:I can't wait until the WYMT. After my commodores finish with Knott, they will be using "if" in every sentence.

[Image: http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb177...High-2.jpg]
11th Henry Clay
12th southwestern
13th Clay
14th knott
Region Champions 2015 Boys
1. McCracken County----Dont Sleep on Graves County
2. Hoptown-----Henderson is going to be a close second
3. Apollo----Sleeper Muhlenburg County
4. Bowling Green-------Clinton County could be the spoiler
5. Elizabetown----Bardstown dangerous
6. Doss----This region is wide open
7. Trinity----Ballard will have a say in it though
8. Oldham County-------Keep eye on South
9. Newport Cath-----Holmes is second best
10. Campbell County-------Mason will be close
11. Lexington Catholic----Henry Clay could be a big sleeper
12 Wayne County----Pulaski Southwestern will be playing great ball at seasons end
13. Clay County-----Corbin my sleeper
14. Knott County----Dont be surprise if Perry will be a hard out remember 4 times is about unheard of
15. Johnson Central-----Lawrence County may do it
16. Morgan County---Laugh it will be my long shot

Its a long winter injuries and transfer will change this thoughout the season
Be interesting to see how these predictions turn out.